Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #186976

Subject: "Will Saigon's Album Ever Come Out?" Previous topic | Next topic
YouAreSleeping
Member since Dec 13th 2009
77 posts
Tue Dec-29-09 09:40 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Will Saigon's Album Ever Come Out?"

In a nutshell, nope.
Apparently him being on Entourage off the strength of his music alone, releasing great mixtapes(disregarding some of that trash on warning shots 2), doing tracks with numerous stars including The Roots, Ghostface & Jay-Z, making a record in 24hrs thats better than most people's entire discography; Regardless of all that, this man will never release his album, ever. I don't know what it is. I hold on to faith that Maybe Just Blaze will follow through and put it out. Hell, Raekwon proved to us that if you have enough patience, you can reach the promised land(He had to go independent though). It just doesn't seem like it will happen though for my man Saigon. Everytime a good thing happens for his career, 3 things go wrong. I know I don't know the whole story, and God knows I hope I am wrong. However, its been 6 years since his album was supposed to drop OK. 6! At this point, I think it will take a little bit more than a miracle to see what 'The Greatest Story Never Told' has to offer.
Like he(Saigon) said before, Prophecy!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Will Saigon's Album Ever Come Out? [View all] , YouAreSleeping, Tue Dec-29-09 09:40 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
you might want to try the lesson
Dec 29th 2009
RE: you might want to try the lesson
Dec 30th 2009
      i gotcha
Dec 30th 2009
           RE: i gotcha
Dec 31st 2009
I've been waiting for Saigon's GSNT since 2005...
Jan 07th 2010
loved his verse on criminal.
Jan 18th 2010

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #186976 Previous topic | Next topic