Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #186660

Subject: "SKILLZ twitter about Gucci Mane going to jail = THE TRUTH...CLASSIC!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
bdietzdeuce2
Member since Mar 21st 2008
108 posts
Fri Nov-13-09 11:12 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"SKILLZ twitter about Gucci Mane going to jail = THE TRUTH...CLASSIC!!!"

"I cant 4 d life of me figure out how these fools think they above the law," he explained. "Then get sentimental when them bars close. classic..i dnt get it I mean...if u smoke crack...its a good chance u will bcome a crackhead. Dog? Its rainin outside..go out there& u'll prolly get WET! f*kker...Talking about Free Pookie?? Dawg?? Pookie knew WTF he was doing!!! Talking about Free Pookie?? Dawg?? Pookie knew WTF he was doing!!!" (Skillz's Twitter)

I for the life of cant figure out why other MC's feel bad about rappers getting locked up....If someone is innocent i can the cause for uproar...these dudes are clowns.....

GUCCI MANE IS TOP 5 WORST RAPPER ALIVE...who cares if he ever comes out...him going to jail can only mean the rap game will improve....or at least the radio will.....oh yeah and youtube "gucci mane punching girl"...im sure u will love him even more...lol

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

SKILLZ twitter about Gucci Mane going to jail = THE TRUTH...CLASSIC!!! [View all] , bdietzdeuce2, Fri Nov-13-09 11:12 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
lot of hate there.
Nov 13th 2009
SKILLZ never made a hot record. I smell the jealousy a mile away.
Nov 14th 2009
you clearly started listening to hip hop in 2002.
Nov 19th 2009
RE: SKILLZ twitter about Gucci Mane going to jail = THE TRUTH...CLASSIC!...
Nov 18th 2009
Nov 18th 2009
Nov 20th 2009
Nov 18th 2009
Nov 21st 2009

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #186660 Previous topic | Next topic