Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #186508

Subject: ""the powers in the tongue" comin soon by m.a.r.s co-op" Previous topic | Next topic
CO OP
Member since Jun 12th 2009
32 posts
Sun Oct-25-09 05:06 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
""the powers in the tongue" comin soon by m.a.r.s co-op"

whats up okp world...Its your boy m.a.r.s co-op. Its been over 10yrs since ya heard me spit..Well my first album is almost done,& the first single is called "Im fly,Where fly" produce by my man al knew from el paso t.x.I named my album "the powers in the tongue" because its speak now,or 4ever hold your peace.. I stop makin music 4 a min to learn more about the music biz.. Now i have my own lable called t.u.b records. t.u.b stands 4 tali up boyz. A tali up boy is a person that dose not do what everyone eles dose..He a leader& a trend setter..Back 2 the album, i got songs like "magical world" which is about how no one seems 2 no what this world is really about.. Just in case you didnt no,aids,herpes,swine flu is a way of hustlin. If you have one of these,they will give you a treatment but not the cure.. If they gave the cure, they wouldnt make money off of it..Its big b.i you feel me? I have a song called "the change" which talks about how my life change since i first got in the music game at age 14 till now. So stay tune cause Im droppin an album every yr.. The powers in the tongue will be in stores everywhere no later than dec.09, the single drops in nov 09..I hope you guys like it..Well i no your gonna like it because every song is real,and no fake shit..It haves a message in every song. Stay tune yall!!! PEACE!!!!(4more info go myspace.com/cooplv or mysapce.com/tubrecords)

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

"the powers in the tongue" comin soon by m.a.r.s co-op [View all] , CO OP, Sun Oct-25-09 05:06 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: "the powers in the tongue" comin soon by m.a.r.s co-op
Oct 26th 2009

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #186508 Previous topic | Next topic