Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #186414

Subject: "Blu and Phonte Discussion" Previous topic | Next topic
lYrIcAl ThOuGhT
Member since Oct 10th 2009
45 posts
Sat Oct-10-09 01:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Blu and Phonte Discussion"

This is an open discussion on these two dudes (my current two favorites in the game) / I do have some material to get it rolling...

1) I have heard it to be confirmed that Phonte will be dropping a solo joint 3/4 rapping 1/4 singing (thank god!) some where in the third quarter of 2010. No producers confirmed but rest assured 9th wont be on it. Any feedback/more info? Also what happened to the Leftover album?????

2) I know Blu just inked a deal with sire, but since then i havent heard a peep as to when his new record is dropping and who is producing. Any feedback/more info?

I am pretty sure I have all of their material...(please fill me in if i am missing some.)

For Phonte Ive got...

The Foreign Exchange - Connected & Leave it All Behind

Little Brother - Chittlin Circuit, Chittlin Circuit 1.5, The Listening, The Minstrel Show, Getback, Seperate But Equal, And Justus For All, No Justus, No Peace

Zo & Tigallo - Love the 80's

I know about the Eccentric joint - that is just a comedic album though and I also know about the commercial free EP - No interest in either

*I am also very interested in pre listening material both solo and LB - i have a few joints including Autopilot - I love hearing his real early raw shit. It seems odd to me that they formed in 98 but didnt drop til 03 that is five year of missing material!!!

For Blu Ive got...

Below The Heavens, Johnson & Jonson, C.R.A.C. , Soul Provider mixtape 1 & 2 (I heard rumors of the 3), The Narrow Path EP, Get Lifted EP, Her Favorite Color, The CORE mixtape, and those instrumental EP's he has dropped. I also have heard of the BeSene album Im pretty sure that is just Blu on the boards and Sene spitting - which I have no interest in if thats the case I think Sene is weak.

*Once again I am also very interested in some older tracks as well as new ones

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS...

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Blu and Phonte Discussion [View all] , lYrIcAl ThOuGhT, Sat Oct-10-09 01:33 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Blu and Phonte Discussion
Oct 13th 2009
Oct 17th 2009
Oct 27th 2009
Nov 18th 2009
Nov 20th 2009
Dec 03rd 2009
Dec 13th 2009
Dec 22nd 2009
both got verses on higo
Jul 22nd 2010
Weren't you asking about this in another post?
Jul 28th 2010
      yes sir.
Aug 03rd 2010
Her Favorite Color
Jul 22nd 2010
Jul 29th 2010

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #186414 Previous topic | Next topic