Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #181964

Subject: "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh" Previous topic | Next topic
CheckP
Member since Jun 23rd 2007
463 posts
Tue Jan-13-09 06:19 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh"
In response to In response to 0

I'm so fuckin excited right now! A mid 90's throwback sounding album AND a re-issue of Internal Affairs with a documentary. I can finally get a hard copy of the album. So I guess Simon Says won't be on the re-issue or did he clear the sample now?

FL/BP: You are one of Frolabs favorite lyrical heroes, when can we expect a new project from you?

PM: I’m working on 2 albums, one of which is called W.A.R. (LET MY PEOPLE GO)….. it’s a throw back to 1993, 94 hip hop…. extremely lyrical… Black Milk Denaun Porter, Lee Stone, M- phazes. It’s coming out amazing….. the second is top secret super hero shit! LMAO!

FL/BP: Oh, the suspense!

FL/BP: You were part of a dynamic duo in Organized Kunfusion, are there any plans for another “OK” record?

PM: Hmmmmmmmmm? who knows what the future holds?

FL/BP: It’s been great to catch up with you, thanks for taking time in your busy

schedule to chat with Frolab.com. Any last words on Pharoahe Monch?

PM: 10 year re-issue of Internal Affairs, complete with documentary on the making of the album, the guests, the producers, and the controversy.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Pharoahe Monch [View all] , Rubixists, Mon Jan-12-09 03:51 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Pharoahe Monch
Jan 13th 2009
Does he own the masters to Internal Affairs?
Jan 29th 2009
I definitely wouldn't mind getting that re-issue...
Feb 02nd 2009
RE: Pharoahe Monch
Feb 04th 2009

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #181964 Previous topic | Next topic