Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #178265

Subject: "that dpz interview featured in news section was fresh" Previous topic | Next topic
True
Member since Jan 29th 2008
680 posts
Mon Aug-25-08 07:01 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"that dpz interview featured in news section was fresh"
Mon Aug-25-08 07:04 AM by True

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EenLiLQcX6s

Two brothers that get it, came a long way from an interview I saw of theirs in Murder Dog where they were questioned about being on a major like Sony and defending their reasons.

Also like the comments in regards to IF Obama wins (everyone acting like this cat won already) he would just be the head of imperialism. I feel the same way about Nas new lp, he do sound like he been hanging around dpz a lot, the Untitled lp is impeccable. That interviewer was sounding real comfortable saying the N word, lol. dpz gave the best explanation for why the lp being called the N word that I have heard, if only Nas could be as good as expressing his reasons.

PEACE

-When ni66az turn into gods, walls come tumblin'

-They don't know their language, they don't know THEY'RE god. They take what they're given even when it feels odd.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion topic #178265 Previous topic | Next topic