Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Make The Music R.I.P. J DILLA (1974 - 2006) topic #1856

Subject: "Secret messages" Previous topic | Next topic
Szymon
Member since Mar 13th 2006
4 posts
Mon Mar-13-06 03:27 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Secret messages"

Jall posted some thoughts about the secret messages on the Donuts album. And i wanted to ad a thought.

On the 'Stop' track..i didnt pay any atention to it at first but it seems like Dilla mayd Jada say "is death real?" instead of "its death real!"...

its beautiful..it saddens me hes gone.
But i think his mom and him cooocked something up that will keep us interested 4 a long time.

Also, on the booklet..it says "secret dilla code: 499.2126.020" and "secret donut code: STH2126" .. whats dat about?

Two last things: could it be Jay sitting in the back of the car going 2 donuts heaven in the booklet? and if u look at the pictures with light shining through it..u see the big man on the other side of the booklet eating/opening his mouth 4 Dilla.

i also think...that if u listen at the "wwwwwhh"'s and "aaaaaaaaahs" etc...and the way he played them..the melody..he creates words and meanings. + if u want to go real far i think u would find a whole lot of messages by sampling his beats and play them backwords/loop/etc...

its funny how beautiful people can be

Best regards.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Secret messages [View all] , Szymon, Mon Mar-13-06 03:27 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Secret messages
oblighetto
Mar 13th 2006
Mar 13th 2006
Mar 14th 2006
Mar 14th 2006
Mar 14th 2006

Lobby Make The Music R.I.P. J DILLA (1974 - 2006) topic #1856 Previous topic | Next topic