Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #5851

Subject: "My Experience with some Jewish Holocaust Survivors" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Abdul Malik Muhammad
Member since Sep 25th 2002
132 posts
Wed Mar-05-03 01:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"My Experience with some Jewish Holocaust Survivors"

Today I was invited to a speech based on the Holocaust, I never really thought of it till today. I had the oppertunity to see clips of what it was like, how the city's were before the Nazi's destroyed them and how they were after. Its really sad. Best of all I had to oppertunity to talk with survivors. This is the last generation we will probaly ever see them. And I want to share this experience with yall.

The Holocaust came about in the 1930's. The jewish could live with the Germans with nothing but Peace there was never any problems. The people were working they had nice jobs. They were proud. Until this man named Adolf Hitler was elected, the Germans were threatning the livee of people in order to get him into office, litterely. Adolt Hitler did alot for the German economy which was low before his arrivel I mean very low. Adolt Hitler bought the economy up but he blamed the reason for it being so low on the jews. You allways need someone to blame something on. There was about 1% jews in Germany period and he blamed them. First it was minor on how the Jewish were treated. They had to wear these white things on they arms with the Star of David on it to identify they were Jewish to the Germen Soildiers. Because of these things they were harrassed, whipped, and sometimes even killed. These Germans felt the Jews were a major threat and they wanted to punish them to make them feel bad and leave. But the Jews refused they felt that the surrounding they have raised they familys in was their home as well. And would not leave. So the Germans came up with a new plan. A plan that would finish the Jewish "threat" period. Through out Germany and other places in the USSR they had what you would call concentration camps. Where they would make the ones able to work work, and the ones un able to work were killed. In the cities A Germans Calores a day was a little over 400, the Polish were only allowed 550 and the Jews were only allowd to consume 180 calores a day. When the human need to have atleast 2000 to be healthy and to live. I met 3 survivors and I would like to tell they stories to all that is interested. There are 2 males and 1 woman. I will list them in the order they spoke.

Marga Randall
This was a woman who was from Germany I cant grasp what part, I missed this but anyway she was sleep one day in her house with her favorite doll somewhere in Germany and she heard the most terrible noises I mean terrible Noises, these Noises were the Germans taking them out of they house to burn they house down. This woman ran downstiars to get confort from her family, and her and her family fleed out of this house, and ran to the closest thing open which was a christian owned hospital. After a couple of hours they retured to the home to see nothing standing but a chair which still had all four legs. This chair was used to confort her aching grandmother. The people swept the broken glass and lived in this burned house. For 3 weeks after these 3 weeks then they lived on the streets for a while, while living about 30 people signed up to get accepted into the USA months later the paper work came and this woman and her mother and her sister were accepted to become citizens of the USA. Her brothers and other family members were sent to concentration camps. And were killed and she never heard from them again ever. They didnt make it out of this terrible situation. But during this whole scence she had 1 possesion which was a doll, this was her thing to talk to, to express herself to. A way to ease her from this terrible situation. When her and her family were accepted to the USA the only thing they thought of was the statue of liberty, to them this meant freedom at last and would have been the greatest feeling of they lives to see this. They got the oppertunity and it amazed her, and gave her a sign of relief. She returned to her country later on to teach about what happened but she said she would never move back there its just to hurtful. She still has this doll to the day, its not the original the original broke due to the material and the change of weather. She also said before they hit america they were giving meat and an orange, all the people at the meat and never ate the orange and when they hit USA they all ate the oranges and celebrated they freedom. She says everytime she smells an orange it makes her realize that special day.

Jack Sittsmer
This was a man from Poland he lived a happy life and loved to be with his friend and family. At the age of 14 the Germans came in and invaded his home in Poland. The population of this village was about 1500 people and out of the 1500, about 500 were Jewish. He went to a Catholic school and at this school he was being taught to hate the Jews, by the teachers. Him and his family were forced to wear a white band on they arms with a star of David on it to signifie they were Jews so that they may be indentified. During this age of his which was 14 when the Nazi invaded Poland for the first time the first thing they did was burned down the 3 Synogodes in his village. His father was no longer allowed to work because he was born Jewish, they ate because of the mother which had to sell all of her Jewelry to keep the family fed. All of the Jewish were forced out of they homes during the night, and the Nazi's made these people march all the way to the Airport during this march his father slacked and was shot in the head right in front of this childs face. When they went to the Airport people there was 2 ways to go left and right. His mother and grandparent were told to go right while him and his brothers were told to go left. He never seen his family members again it was just him and his brother. The Nazis made him forget his name and gave him a new name which was a number, this number happened to be 60,080 this was his new name. These reason they were told to go left is because the Germans thought it would be good to make them work. The people who went to the right were killed. The people who went to the left were forced to fix airplanes with no training and if there were errors on the planes they were killed for trying to kill Germans. But remember they had no training. These people slept between shelves on hay some were fortunate to have blankets but not many. The most important possesion to these people was the 1 dish they had. If you lost this dish you starve and you die. These people had to wear uniforms that were stripped. They were filthy and filled with lice. Many of his friends were put to death and they were forced to work with no breaks. The Germans would say if you dont feel good to the people raise your hands. If you raised you hand you were exucuted because the Nazi's felt that you were no use to them if you were sick. He went to about 7 concentration camps all together. Until 1945 when they were liberated by the USA, he weighed only 72 pounds he lost over 45 pounds during this time frame. They were free and didnt even know it the gates were not gaurded by the Germans anymore, and American liberators came to them and said you were free. Some of the Jews believed them and left, and others were scared it was a trick from the Germans so they dug tunnels out of there. But in actuality they were really free. The American souilders gave these people rations and sent them on they ways. The boy ran and went on the journey to his way home. On his way he met a retired nurse who took him into her home, and fed him burned his uniform and provided him with new clothes, gave him a hot bath and a bed to sleep in. He slept on the floor because he forget what it was like to sleep in a bed. He went to Italy in search of his brother and was told shocking news that he didnt survive, and was told that he was the only survivor in his entire family.... He didnt believe this and he went searching on the internet and he actually found there was one survivor a cousin of his who lives in Isreal at the time.

Sam Wienrab
This man was from Checnoslovachia (error) He lived with 2 bros a sister and his parents. He was at a Barmitzfah one night ( this is a ceromony when a young Jew becomes a man) and when he came home he noticed his parents werent there and his home locked. A naighbor told him the news. That the Nazi's took his family away, and the Naighbor said i can help you get away, i know people who will help you get to Hungry, him and the non Jewish naighbor headed out that night and the naighbor led him to someone else and the naighbor said follow the instructions of this man. The man he met up with told him like do all as i say and you will be okay. The man led him to a point and said this is how you do so and so this is how you avoid being caught sneaking into Hungry. He walked and crawled for hours six hours so he would not be seen by the gaurds. When he made it there he met another person, and this person asked him did he have family he said i have grandparents and a uncle, he said i cannot take you to your grandparent because you will be caught and they will be killed so he sent him to the uncles. His uncle knew something was terribly wrong, and let him stay with him. Until someone snitched on the uncle and the uncle persuaded a friend to let the child stay with him. He was only at this man house for 2 weeks. Before the man came to him nervous and said you cant stay anymore they know im smuggling an immagrint. The child left without asking for money or anything, and slept in a park during this night. Next morning he looked for work, he didnt want to work for money he wanted to worked for food, no one hired him but some people were kind enough to provide him with food. He lived behind a closed factory, and spent his days searching for food in trash cans behind resturaunts at 13. He went to the police thinking it was the safe thing to do and they will help. And he asked them could he go to his grandparent house to live. Before he finished the sentenced he was slapped in the face by a cop. And the cop said the only place you are going is to prison, he went to prison for 2 years and was doing slave laighbor while there cleaning and alot more. After the 2 years he was finally allowed to live with his grandparent but 2 days out of the week he had to report to the station. At this police station during these 2 days he was whoped. Every week this happened. They called him names like Dirty jew and so on and so forth. They told him if he tells hes going to prison. So he never told. He remained with his grandparent for a short time until the Germans came and took him and his family. They were all put on trains and sent to consentration camps. On this trains there was no bathroom no water, no lights no nothing. People were crying, some were so shocked and werent talking, some were praying the whole train ride. When they got off the trains the Germans seperated the people, the ones sent to the right were givin a towel and a bar of soup and the people sent to the left were forced into work. The people with the towel and the soup went into these showers and were locked in, this showers were really gas chambers and they were all killed. His family all went to the right and were not as fortunate as him. His name was tooken away from him and he was now known as A4659 and was forced to work for the Germans. When on the left a German souldier came to them and said, you are here to work I want you to remember all the words out of my mouth, if you dont work you will be sent to the chambers remember all that im saying. 2 men said I dont believe you can give me a good days of work, and they man shot them both in the head, and said I know yall will remember that. He was sent to work in a coal mine. He was very weak and the stronger people often helped him, he was so weak he couldnt lift a shovel of coal, and never did because his companions who were stronger allways helped him, and he never got caught. The had a hospital on this camp and the Germans on the camp said if you get sick go to this hospital and you will be helped. It didnt take them long to figure out that when they went to this hospital they would never ever return at all. 7 days a week these people had a peice of bread and black cofee during the morning and evening this is what they lived off of. The Germans made the Jews go on a 3 day march non stop, and when this MArch started hit was 5000 to 6000 men, when it ended it was only 400 still alive. Whosoever couldnt do this march was killed. While walking he said to the boy next to him named David, im going to make a run for it are you coming David said you are a damn fool. Dont do it, the boy said I will and ran, he says he doesnt remember how long he ran, but he said he woke up in a Russian hospital 2 weeks later he was sent somewhere else to a camp, and shortly later he was sent to America. He was a free man and he was the only one in his whole family to survive and I got to oppertunity to hear this story.

It took the man years to tell his own children about this story, and its a painful thing.

Before these people they were asked what do they have to say.

All of them replied America is the best place in the world. And dont take your freedom for granted. And love everyone and never hate anyone.

These people are doing a Calab on a book. This book is called "Flairs to Freedom" I was told its a great book and it was recommended to read.

All of these event happened over 60 years ago, and im happy I got a chance to hear about them from the people who lived these events. This is the last generations of these people living, and it was a nice thing to gain knowledge on. And I undestand the Holocaust alot more

--------------------

Dr York

Oww Touch me baby, cmon baby, Ill give you a ride in my UFO.

A Question Asked to Dr. Malachi Z. York taken from "The Man From Planet Risq" book

QUESTION: You Have Been Teaching Undisputable Facts For Over 25 Years How Did You Manage To Learn And Teach So Much lnformation For The Amount Of Years You Have?

ANSWER: I Am A Being From The 19th Galaxy Called lLLYUWN. We Have Been Coming To This Planet Before It Had Your Life Form On It. I Manifest Into This Body To Speak Through This Body. I Am A Entity An Etheric Being. We Watched The 3 Other Cycles Of 18,000 Years, Two Moons And One Sun Which Is Part Of Your 24,000 Year Cycle, The Equinox; The Removal Of The Dust Cloud From Light To Darkness Then To Light Again. I Incarnated Into This Realm From Time To Time. My Incarnation As An Ilah Mutajassid Or Avatara Was Originally In The Year 1945 A.D. In Order To Get Here I Travelled By One Of The Smaller Passenger Crafts Called SHAM Out Of A Motherplane Called MERKABAH Or NIBIRU.

"قل هو الله احد"

Say he Allah is 1 - this doesn't include 5%ers

Printer-friendly copy

My Experience with some Jewish Holocaust Survivors [View all] , Abdul Malik Muhammad, Wed Mar-05-03 01:58 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: My Experience with some Jewish Holocaust Survivors
Mar 05th 2003
Mar 05th 2003
Mar 05th 2003
      Thank you for the post...
Mar 05th 2003
Great post.
Mar 05th 2003
RE: Great post.