Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #28654

Subject: "This country is becoming a shit hole tourist spot." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
FireBrand
Charter member
145739 posts
Wed Mar-09-05 10:23 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "This country is becoming a shit hole tourist spot."
In response to In response to 2

Soon, everyone will be in the hospitality or customer service industry. folk better wake up.

Atlanta, I feel is making REAL steps towards competition. We are trying to go wireless- and have in many spots, they encourage university growth and innovation and Intown living/recruiting of immigrants and national talent has moved up several notches.

But then you get the issues of Gentrification- the rise in value has property taxes racing and is running areas that were traditionally black seats of power running.

you can roll down the street in many parts of the West End and it's surronding areas and see 5,6,7 homes in a row for sale or rent.

this is in a market where there is already 50% rentership.

so...what's in it for us? How are we gonna get the education and the training needed to make sure that we aren't left behind yet AGAIN!

www.northernarc.net

Printer-friendly copy

America losing its hi-tech competitive edge (long swipe) [View all] , tha8thjewel, Mon Mar-07-05 04:16 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
up
Mar 08th 2005
i been saying that. (as have many ppl). we're positioning
Mar 09th 2005
I think he needs to do more research
Mar 10th 2005
Not really
Mar 16th 2005
RE: America losing its hi-tech competitive edge (long swipe)
Mar 10th 2005
Revenge of the Right Brain
Mar 10th 2005
interesting articles, LOL @ revenge of the right brain.
Mar 10th 2005

Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #28654 Previous topic | Next topic