Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #28596

Subject: "tell me what u want to know about the convention" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
naame
Charter member
21018 posts
Sun Feb-27-05 05:54 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
9. "tell me what u want to know about the convention"
In response to In response to 0

they 5 point agenda was crafted, then all the local organizing committees went back to their respective states with the charge to get out the vote. now the national body of the convention will be expanding to move the politically charged atmosphere that young people have now.

Nowadays silence is looked on as odd and most of my race has forgotten the beauty of meaning much by saying little."

-- From Toni Morrison's new book, "Love"

--------------------------
in the West, when you see a chick who is prostituting you start thinking of all the things she could have done rather than hookin': UPS is hiring, McDonalds is hiring, they're hiring at the mall. you think she's either fucked in the head, cracked out, a freak or addicted to "easy" money

in most parts of Africa, ain't NOWHERE hiring. i mean people with degrees go for years without being able to get a job at some fast food joint. everybody's just hustling with whatever they have to make something out of nothing
-afkap

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/3900079

silver spoon in mouth having , light skinned mutherfucker, fuck a proper upbringing

America has imported more warlord theocracy from Afghanistan than it has exported democracy.

Printer-friendly copy

We ask the question, "Who speaks for us?", Bob Johnson answers. [View all] , tha8thjewel, Thu Feb-24-05 11:07 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: We ask the question, "Who speaks for us?", Bob Johnson answers.
Feb 24th 2005
It's only laughable if you take things at a surface level.
Feb 24th 2005
      RE: It's only laughable if you take things at a surface level.
Feb 24th 2005
      I don't think it's either-or
Feb 25th 2005
           I implore you to read the entire article.
Feb 25th 2005
up
Feb 24th 2005
what's with the secrets?
Feb 24th 2005
didnt he sell B.E.T. to Whitefolk?
Feb 25th 2005
what was the 5-point agenda?
Feb 27th 2005
      RE: what was the 5-point agenda?
Feb 28th 2005

Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #28596 Previous topic | Next topic