Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #23551

Subject: "Professional Career" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
judicem
Member since Jun 07th 2002
24 posts
Mon Jul-24-00 07:23 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "Professional Career"
In response to In response to 3

Thanks everyone for the love. I really appreaciate it. I have been asking almost everyone I know and no one could give me an answer that I could run with. But I guess the answer is I gotta run with myself to find the answer.

Well this is what I've decided so far. That its definitely time for a change my heart is thristy for some of the world. So...

A) A trip to South Africa next summer.
B) I think I'll take an extra year in college to pursue my love of writing and computers along with my Business major. That extra year will also be spent on the east coast since I've pretty much never been outside of California.

I think the most important thing that was said is that I need to find my balance. And listen to my inner self. My mother is always telling me do what you love and money will come. I have the best opportunities in front of me and I know with out them I wouldn't be looking for more. (Thanks be to God)

Sometimes I feel as though I am in the minority not just race because that's a fact I mean with self-determination. I feel like I'm the only one pushing constantly for the answer. Eventhough the answer I know is buried deep within the earth I find that I had questions that were never known to me before my search. I was always taught my self worth reagardless of the color of my skin or sex of my body. Thanks to my beautiful family, I am motivated beyond measure. My soul tells me my life does not end here so I must keep on keepn' on.

Thanks again...
Peace and Blessings

Printer-friendly copy

Professional Career!!?? [View all] , judicem, Fri Jul-21-00 02:28 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Work to live/live to work
Jul 21st 2000
Me Myself and I
Jul 21st 2000
slow down
velodragon
Jul 21st 2000