Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #23175

Subject: "I'll Start..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
d-Best

Fri Aug-04-00 04:38 AM

1. "I'll Start..."
In response to In response to 0

okay,

world exploration and connection. Egypt and Ireland were connected, Scandinavia and canada were connected, Pygmies in Greeland, Japanese settlers in Western-US deserts residing among Pueblos, Arab contact with Scandinavia, Mongolia and Europe, africa and china by boat for centuries, phonecia and South American islands, etc. etc etc etc

The world did not recently come together. Alot of knowledge is lost through the destruction of old libraries (regular practice for european oppressors) but the old world was VERY connected and aware of the rest of things. Black people were not suddenly discovered by whites "wow, what are these?"

The OLD world was aware of others, of distances, or people, of culture, traded, learned, visited, influenced religions, etc.

THESE THINGS DESTROY THE EURO-MYTH THAT THE WORLD WAS SUDDENLY DISCOVERED, AND PEOPLE WERE DISCOVERED, AND SERVES TO NOT-FORGIVE IGNORANT ROYAL MILITARY CATS FOR THEIR TRESSPASSES.

QUOTE: "the older society is the more civilized" --Brighteyes, Planet of the Apes

Printer-friendly copy

Re-Education for Tomorrow--An activists struggle [View all] , d-Best, Fri Aug-04-00 04:32 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I guess
Aug 04th 2000

Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #23175 Previous topic | Next topic