Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #23044

Subject: ""Statisticall Jews are more educated than Blacks"" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
KoalaLove

Tue Aug-08-00 03:33 AM

""Statisticall Jews are more educated than Blacks""

Thats what some guy had the nerve to say to my girlfriend. Its immediately insulting and demeaning and hurtful but nonetheless something about that statement begs for us to believe it. I mean truthfully i think there is some imperical data that would substantiate this statement* but we try not to think about it.

Well when somebody tries to engage you in the discussion in the confines of your office space thats not so easy.

My girlfriend was at first shocked and shaken to hear such ideas but immediately ended the convo. Of course the guy needed to explain himself but when you direct demeaning ideas that dennegrate the community of the person your talking to- dont expect to be given the opportunity. as my girl sees it- the bottom line is whether its true or not- whether there are statistics behind it, think about this...

...what are you trying to prove?

*the guy eventually reffered to "drop out rates" and "graduation stats" but admitted that he had no evidence to provide or to refer to

My problem of course extends beyond that. My argumentative nature leads me to believe that this type of idea is easy to dismantle and if any of you are in a position were this nonsense is projected you should be equipped to break it down and whoever thinks or agrees with the idea.

lets get it on.

K

Printer-friendly copy

"Statisticall Jews are more educated than Blacks" [View all] , KoalaLove, Tue Aug-08-00 03:33 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Jews are more educated than Blacks
KoalaLove
Aug 08th 2000
Also define "education"
Aug 08th 2000
      His point...
KoalaLove
Aug 08th 2000
Anybody know any famous Black Jews?
KoalaLove
Aug 08th 2000