Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #22143

Subject: "RE: What do we do?" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
kamikazee

Sat Aug-26-00 03:44 PM

5. "RE: What do we do?"
In response to In response to 4

Yoooo, ummmm, that shit you said about Nader wanting to do away with the congress, that sounds a little too much like communism to me homeboy. Anyways, man, politics can kiss my ass, but we do need to do something, because as anti-politics as I am, we need it to survive, period. Im at a total standstill, because I dont know whether I like politics or not, because, anarchy, well, thats ridiculous, then, not many other governments have allowed quite as much personal freedom as we have, but.....

Who do we believe? Its all too deep to even try to scratch the surface of understanding the multi-faceted universe that is politics. I say, I really dont believe in voting, but people should still do it. Hahahahahahaha, Im sounding like an idiot, Im hella tired.

Put it like this: Politics is needed to keep order, but the current state of politics needs some rearrangement to accomodate the changing of the world. I just cannot choose sides, as we all have different reasons for thinking what we think. So therefore, in my "opinion", a vote for Bush is the same as a vote for Clinton as is a vote for Nader, or whoever you want to say. Because its all opinion. And whatever the peoples opinions lead them to believe, which lead them to vote on, which lead it to possibly coming to fruition, must be right for the majority of (*voters*).

Hahaha, I need sleep, if you understand a damn thing Im sayin get it back, lets discuss this further, Id like to hear your opinions, hoping it will make me a better person, haha. Peace. Kamikazee

******Yo, ask me bout Societal Evolution. Any body want it keep in touch, Ill be finished soon...Kamikazee

Hit me up if you wanna trade or sell vinyl, E-mail me or IM me if Im ever on, haha, I need more!! MORE!!! Im addicted, get at me and well connect. One love to all my vinyl addicts, keep playin the real ish, peace.

"You cant spend time twice..."-me

"The second somebody dies, somebody else is born, somebody celebratin while other people mourn, home may be home to you, but to me its foreign, even the matador dont pull the bull by the horn, one mans enemy is another mans friend, one mans poison is another mans medicine......"-Aceyalone

AIM:Kamikazee101******

Printer-friendly copy

Do they really care [View all] , kamikazee, Wed Aug-23-00 12:24 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Do they really care
Aug 25th 2000
Ralph Nader
Aug 25th 2000
you know what's sad?
Wise_7
Aug 26th 2000
What do we do?