Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #22136

Subject: "RE: Female Child Molesters: predators or mentally ill?" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Ursus
Charter member
800 posts
Tue Aug-15-00 08:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "RE: Female Child Molesters: predators or mentally ill?"
In response to In response to 0

Even though sixteen is still way too young to be having relations with a 28 year-old, I do not deem it on the same level as this 12 yearold and this teacher. The teacher is a predator, carve it out anyway you want. The lady was in her thirties(thought I heard that) and this kid was 12!

It think men may get harsher treatment in these cases because it seems as if society always view them as the aggresor. I don't hear/see as many reports about women molesting children as I do about men doing it. Therefore I think that "special circumstances" are taken into to consideration more when it is a women who do the molesting. But shit, in my book.....any adult who is having sexual relations with a twleve year-old kid is a predator.

"Time is just memory mixed with desire" - Tom Waits

"Silence is the loudest parting word..you never say" -Ben Harper

Printer-friendly copy

Female Child Molesters: predators or mentally ill? [View all] , Shellypooh, Tue Aug-15-00 03:43 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Female Child Molesters: predators or mentally ill?
Aug 15th 2000
agreed, and...
Aug 16th 2000
Women should take as much heat.....
Dulce478
Aug 15th 2000
women ARE predators...
Aug 26th 2000
have to agree with you on that one
Aug 28th 2000

Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #22136 Previous topic | Next topic