Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #20182

Subject: "Surrounded by Yurugus pt 2" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Solarus
Charter member
3604 posts
Fri Nov-17-00 05:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
28. "Surrounded by Yurugus pt 2"
In response to In response to 15

Hotep

Yo!!! Why was I about to say the same thing cued? There IS an attack on the ORIGINAL peoples of the world.

"Original, cave man quest for my fire!" -Talib Kweli "Move Somethin"

However I don't think that there was really an argument between you and K_orr. I think what k_orr was saying is that an all-out conspiracy would mean that ALL white people are consciously trying destroy the "other." I would have to agree in that I don't think it is a truly "conscious" thing of the masses but they have an imbedded destructive mechanism that promotes the same aim. Simply put, Western culture is inherently against all things in nature an seeks to destroy them. But the individual does not consciously realize that believing in the Biblical god who is "one god" and a "jealous god" who shall have no other gods before him, is an example of a precursor to dominating and suppressing the beliefs of other people.

I feel the rest of what you were saying but you should have refined your argument a little bit more. YES, white people the propagators of western culture are to blame for the general state of the world BUT to the average bootlicker this statement would sound like a "victim" mentality (as they have been trained to think through the rhetorical ethic of the Western (asili)ethos). It sounds like you are not taking responsiblity for your own actions. However, everyone must realize that one has to NAME the problem before it can be solved. As the ancients(Africans) preached, "if something has no name then it doesn't exist." Now that the WESTERN/EUROPEAN gross mentality has been called out and identified, we can now commence to rid it of ourselves. WE AS A PEOPLE continue the cycle BECAUSE WE SUCCUMB TO A WESTERN MINDSET. DESTROY THE MINDSET, DESTROY THE PROBLEM. This is easier said than done. This mindset or conceptual system DEFINES the world for many of us so to DESTROY IT would be to DESTROY US. This is the problem that I realize everyday when bootlickers try to justify and protect all symbols of the Western mind (American culture/government, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, MONEY GREEN$$$$$$$$$,etc).

Shaun G here are some books:
Yurugu by Marimba Ani (MUST READ but very difficult for the layperson)
African Centered PSychology in an American Context by Kobi Kambon
(very good. Simple and concise yet comprehensive)
Introduction to Optimal PSychology by Linda Meyers (relatively easy but no as thorough as the others)

Peace
Solarus

"the real pyramids were built with such precision that you can't slide a piece of paper between two 4,000 lb stones, and have shafts perfectly aligned so that you can see a tiny aperture through dozens of these mammoth blocks

Printer-friendly copy

whose REALLY to blame? [View all] , emil, Wed Nov-15-00 10:11 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
interesting
Nov 15th 2000
it's tricky
Nov 15th 2000
RE: it's tricky
Nov 16th 2000
      but is that a conspiracy?
Nov 16th 2000
      RE: but is that a conspiracy?