Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #19783

Subject: "Are People the Problem?....." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Indigenous

Sat Jan-06-01 06:42 AM

"Are People the Problem?....."

reading all these contentious posts exposing some of your issues w/ 'white' people....or any other people for that matter, i pose this question...

Are People the problem? That is, is the contentious nature of the quite imperfect human the problem?

no doubt, conflict has been a very real part of human history, and arguably an innate aspect of human nature. Warring tribes, contesting sports, competitive wars over territorial disagreements (as if the Earth could be owned by a human)....

i think our capitalist society promotes competition among each other...it's a 'me first, u last' attitude which causes some people to buy into it, stomping over everyone and everything in way of 'success', or better yet, money.

when u say 'white people are the problem'....is that the problem in the world?...surely war=like peoples in other countries have other problems to worry about than 'white people'.....this is an american phenomenon...and a necessary one because of how the big whigs, and 'forefathers' have fucked up in this country....

backlash in inevitable...

however, to deem all white people as the problem is not just, not true, and straight out blasphemous...True there may be plenty white folk who ARE the problem today in America, but there are also other white folk who fight to overthrow those in power, with their eyes on a new future....

the ability to hear the cries of ancestors enslaved, people oppressed, is uncanny and something sacred, and rage needs to be exerted on those who still oppress w/ a blasphemous hand today, indeed....

i'm just saying, direct the negativity in the correct direction, for it will be a wasted effort otherwise..

peace w/ yours
indigenous (vex blissified)

Printer-friendly copy

Are People the Problem?..... [View all] , Indigenous, Sat Jan-06-01 06:42 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
the world's corrupt.....
Jan 07th 2001
no, Y.T. is..
Jan 07th 2001
hands across America
utamaroho
Jan 07th 2001