Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #13604

Subject: "RE: Know Thy Self" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Nettrice
Charter member
61747 posts
Wed Jun-06-01 04:42 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
9. "RE: Know Thy Self"
In response to In response to 0

This has been my #1 signature on these boards for a long time. People believe what they want to believe and hear what they want to hear. True growth and inspiration happen within (not in a group) and being able to understand one's purpose and live life with intention to acheive that purpose takes real courage and strength.

>A person who knows not
>And knows that they know not
>
>Is foolish- disregard them
>
>A person who knows not
>And knows that they know not
>
>Is simple- teach them

You can show others the way through guidance and by example but they must take the leap and be willing to break negative agreements in order to find their purpose.

>A person who knows not
>And believes that they know
>Is dangerous- avoid them
>
>A person who knows
>And knows not that they know
>
>Is asleep- wake them

There will always be people around who just by their fear will attempt to sabotage someone who is trying to initiate positive change. There are people who live on assumptions and misunderstandings and ego but we have no reason to fear them. If one is mindful or present and living life intently then these so-called dangerous people have no influence.

>A person who knows
>and knows that they know
>Is wise- follow them
>

Follow them or follow one's self or purpose. Every individual has a purpose on this planet and it is up to each person to break society's agreement, if necessary, in order to fulfill that purpose or vision.

"Know thyself"

"Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you or forsake you". So we may boldly say, "The Lord is my helper, I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
-- Hebrews 13:5,6

"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path"
--Morpheus in "The Matrix"

"It's our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"- Dumbledore to Harry Potter "Chamber of Secrets"

<--- Blame this lady for Nutty.

Printer-friendly copy

Know Thy Self [View all] , utamaroho, Mon Jun-04-01 06:46 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
wait
Jun 04th 2001
DAMN!
utamaroho
Jun 04th 2001
DEDICATED to ya Setshego
utamaroho
Jun 04th 2001