Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #11943

Subject: "MOVE info" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
phalnangel
Charter member
6 posts
Tue Jul-18-00 08:01 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "MOVE info"
In response to In response to 0

have you tried MOVE.org? i dont know if thats the link that connected me to the organization, but off the top of my head, its worth a try to check. if that doesnt work, i got a lot of info on MOVE by checking out the Rage Against The Machine site. I think the url is ratm.com. if its not that, then its ratm.net (but im quite certain its ratm.com) theyve got a direct link to MOVE, i think. its awesome. they even list all the people who signed its "declaration/manifesto" its pretty sweet...one of the advantages of our democracy.

happy hunting!!!

keep the faith
share the wealth
give the love
~b.

*a conversation w/ my daddy*
D- B, go in there and clean the kitchen
Me- but daddy, I didn't even contribute to that mess...
D- (sigh) there are some things in life you just do because they need to be done. I mean, I don't ask the grass to grow, but it does...and I cut it

"how you gonna have a multiracial country but monoracial leadership?"
-readers digest (paraphrased)

"our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. it is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. we ask ourselves, who am i to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? actually, who are you not to be? you are a child of God. your playing small does not serve the world. there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people wont feel insecure around you. we were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. it is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. as we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
-maryann williamson, "a return to love"

Printer-friendly copy

M.O.V.E...got info?? [View all] , mayhem, Mon Jul-17-00 10:21 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Thanks...
Jul 18th 2000
OOPS
Jul 18th 2000
i'm assuming
Jul 18th 2000
RE: i'm assuming
Shellypooh