Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #11786

Subject: "Elections 2004" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
sistasoul
Charter member
876 posts
Mon Sep-17-01 01:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "Elections 2004"
In response to In response to 0

You got my vote for president, congress, senate, whatever you're running for!! On the real, if only our government could really operate on those values, this place would be greatly improved. Unfortunately, it seems as though its hard to back track over 200 years of government gone wrong. The process of rectifying this government from its current pathetic state would mean undoing over 200 years of corruption. Thats a tough task at hand. But I think you can do it, the force is strong in you young Jedi.

~~~welcome to my sig~~~

"For if they come for you in the morning, they will be coming for us at night." - James Baldwin

"Isn't it comforting to know that being miserable is better than being stupid?" (c) Claire, Six Feet Under

"Only the strong go crazy; the weak just go along." - Assata Shakur

"Fuck what you heard, I'm from Africa..." - Dead Prez

~~~~~~welcome to my sig~~~~~~~

"Perilous to us all are the devices of an art deeper than we possess ourselves."- Gandalf, 'The Two Towers'

"...the doper that I get the more I'm feeling broke as shit..."- Dre 3000

Printer-friendly copy

Principles for a more perfect union. [View all] , d-Best, Sun Sep-16-01 06:06 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
up!
Sep 17th 2001
Declaration toward a Global Ethic
Sep 17th 2001
The decleration
Sep 17th 2001
      and
Sep 17th 2001
           up for more to read
Sep 18th 2001
^