Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #11275

Subject: "Why not???" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
HalleluYAH
Charter member
1370 posts
Tue Oct-09-01 05:15 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
16. "Why not???"
In response to In response to 0

Being Muslim is not something to you given by birthright, it is not something given to you by the language you speak or by how many times you attend a mosque or make ramadan or what have you...

Being a muslim, being an israelite, being a buddhist is like being yourself...or being a musician

How can a musician, claim to be so, if all they did was recite poetry...?

It doesn't make sense....why are you trying to excuse away this mans continued sins which he confesses to and say that this man is a muslim...

He has confessed to killing people, to killing people in teh name of the Divine Mother Father GOD and will continue to do so...if that is not an act that a Muslim does, if that is not and ACT that a Muslim is supposed to do, then why is he doing it?

It is just that simple...yes he may have been sent by the Divine to complete these acts, and indeed he was, but to now bring up argument to his defense as a muslim is a joke...

OPen your eyes, men lie, men steal and men kill, these acts are not the acts of righteous people...and taht is what it boils down to, a muslim, an israelite a musician and your Higher Self are all righteous beings...and that is what you are inherently...

if you do no do righteous acts then you are not righteous you are wicked...there is no shade of grey, there is no half and half...

My husband a muslim man broke it down to me like this...there are two angels one on each shoulder, one for you counts all your good deeds and one for you counts all your bad deeds...

if you die and your bad deeds outwiegh your good, there will be no rest for your soul, if you pass and your good outweigh your bad then you join the ALL...

Now I ask you instead of looking at another look at yourself, don't worry abot wether bin laden is a muslim, you don't know and asking tha question is blaspheme because you assume to know by way of GOD that which you do not...

so leave it alone and don't cast that judgment, because you are not GOD and to act as though you are is blaspheme, be not righteous in thine own eyes...

Instead follow through with your good deeds your acts of love and offering to The Most High....gather togehter with your family and friends and loved ones, this time should be a time of ingatehring, fasting and praying purging and cleansing...cleanse your minds of all of this....and finally live your life and be grateful...

these are all the things that we can do...but worrying about others and theirs will only leave you unprepared...

Printer-friendly copy

Bin Laden is not a Muslim?!? [View all] , abduhu, Mon Oct-08-01 11:53 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Bin Laden is not a Muslim?!?
Oct 08th 2001
unislamic does not = not muslim
Oct 08th 2001
RE: unislamic does not = not muslim
Oct 08th 2001
he follows the sunnah to a tee.
Oct 09th 2001
      go back to sleep now, babis.......................
Oct 10th 2001
Oct 08th 2001
What makes someone a muslim?
Oct 08th 2001
RE: What makes someone a muslim?
Oct 08th 2001
abduhu...
Oct 08th 2001
      RE: abduhu...
Oct 08th 2001
Jews
Oct 09th 2001
      welcome back...
Oct 10th 2001
Oct 08th 2001
d-Best
Oct 08th 2001
Question(s)
Oct 08th 2001
Oct 08th 2001
Bin Laden
Oct 09th 2001
Oct 09th 2001
Shocked
Oct 09th 2001
RE: Why not???
peoke7
Oct 09th 2001
that may be
Oct 09th 2001
      his only confession was......................
Oct 09th 2001
RE: Why not???
Oct 09th 2001
peoke7
Oct 09th 2001
I guess he's no more/less Muslim
Oct 09th 2001
the purpose of this thread was/is:
Oct 09th 2001
my thoughts on bin laden:
Oct 09th 2001