Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Activist Archives topic #21165

Subject: "tru that neb!" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
el_rey
Charter member
5626 posts
Fri Sep-29-00 04:27 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "tru that neb!"
In response to In response to 0

I read that ish this AM and got all inspired. 'secially when he talkes of raising a family -- a friend of mine once said that one of the most revolutionary things you can do is raise a family! I couldn't agree more. We gotta raise the next generation with an understanding of our connectedness -- to each other and to the Earth (mama).

If we don't take on this awesome responsibility ... "you can't blame the youth ..." - Peter Tosh

love and respect,
El Rey

http://www.mumia2000.org
http://www.mumia.org

Sure it's old news, but it can never be said enough:

""Dundee" was originally used to refer to the texture of certain fabrics. If an article was made of vintage leather, raw denim, canvas, hemp, rough linen or cotton, it had the potential to be classified as some "Dundee" or rugged shit. It comes from Crocodile Dundee but it ain't got nuffin' to do with Paul Hoagan. It's more about a lifestyle now. It's about doing what you gotta do to survive in the wilderness. It's about the balance between total control and wreckless abandon. The Dundee approach to life is adventure. It's about taming this beast of a world and the apparel needed to do so." - Black Thought

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
who are you

really

Printer-friendly copy

Activism Defined [View all] , nebt_het, Fri Sep-29-00 03:41 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Andre'
Sep 29th 2000
      ACTION
d-Best
Sep 29th 2000
define it for yourself!!!!!!!!!!