Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okay Sports Okay Sports Archives topic #87640

Subject: "RADIN (a message from his sister)..." This topic is locked.
First topic | Next topic
CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Tue Dec-11-12 11:14 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"RADIN (a message from his sister)..."
Tue Dec-11-12 12:32 PM by CyrenYoung

*originally posted in gd: http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=11711790&mesg_id=11711790&page=

ubject: "RADIN" First topic | Next topic
cbeten
Member since Dec 10th 2012
2 posts Tue Dec-11-12 11:54 AM

"RADIN"

I posted this in an old thread Radin originally created, but I'm also starting a new thread in case that one gets lossed.

I wanted to post something on behalf of Radin’s family. I know he used to post on this message board a lot and met a lot of people through Okay Player. Radin was my brother, and I considered him a best friend. He had so much going for him in life, but unfortunately didn’t see that. He took his life on Monday, Nov 19th, less than one week after my grandma passed.

Radin had so many friends across the country, and he made an impact on all of his friends in some way. He was such a hip hop fan. He introduced my brother and I, along with many of his friends to different artists. The last time he saw my 3 year old niece in July, he was teaching her all about the Beastie Boys. He is going to be extremely missed by many.

I saw there was a thread in his honor for what has happened, and I enjoyed reading through it. I did read someone doubting that Joshua Radin is a cousin.. he is a second cousin of ours. For anyone else that had memories of Radin.. I’d love to hear them.

Thanks
Candice

introducing Sunny Jones:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7e8YUhWALA&lc=ts9yNP2l863zBVUuutKLq4F-MQNeoDODXLO9OlcYSAE&feature=inbox

www.sunnyjonesmusic.com

..and miles to go before i sleep...

Printer-friendly copy

RADIN (a message from his sister)... [View all] , CyrenYoung, Tue Dec-11-12 11:14 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
thank you for this...
Dec 11th 2012
My contribution to the GD post
Dec 11th 2012
I don't delete any of my inboxes:
Dec 11th 2012
      yea i keep mine all too
Dec 11th 2012
      GOB BIDNESS...and RADIN knew it too... RIP RADIN!!!!!!
Dec 11th 2012
      dang, i barely remember this stuff
Dec 12th 2012
peace and condolences to you and your family. respect.
Dec 11th 2012
peace to your family in the middle of all this
Dec 11th 2012
Peace to you and yours sis. Hurts to even read that.
Dec 11th 2012
A little bit about how Eric helped me out IMMENSELY
Dec 11th 2012
Respect. RIP Radin
Dec 11th 2012
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family
Dec 12th 2012

Lobby Okay Sports Okay Sports Archives topic #87640First topic | Next topic