Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #18204

Subject: ""Sub me in"" Previous topic | Next topic
Nile
Member since Feb 01st 2006
49 posts
Fri Feb-24-06 10:50 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. ""Sub me in""
In response to In response to 0

Looks like we got us a DQ. "Hey coach, put me in!" If SouthernBoy does post then I'll edit this out. If not, I got this week and next week. Hell I just want to keep this thing moving. Last two weeks have been much better than I expected. "GetFilthy!"

http://web.mac.com/the144000/iWeb/Site/Artist.html
Where?
Nile Hardin

Hook:
Where are you going /Where have you been/ If it is ending when did it begin(repeat)

Verse I.
I’m Nile Hardin yes sir I am that nice/ I took ya DNA to clone you and kill you twice/ verbal homicide makeit a double / like St. Joes we on the bubble/ ‘bout to blow do you want trouble/ didn’t think so/ the flow like river water/ raise your sons teach ya daughters giving orders shoot first/ cause the second one to shoot leaks the worst/ fuck image long as I obey my thirst/ I’m one hot beat away from a million in sales or one hotheaded cop from life in jail/ the “Grammar KingPin” prince of verbs/ shit on the rhythm to fertilize my words/ absurd thoughts of golden mics diamonds in my turntables/ fuck A and Rs/ burning up these major labels/ thoughts Malcolm riding solo through the galaxy/ strong as a wookie in a silver falcon/ watching the Kill Bill opus/ laying like a snake charmer/ planting seeds in Hip-Hop call me the Farmer/ smarty jones on the track got the beat on tilt/ foundation made of steel brick walls I’m built/ I play mics like Wilt the Stilt/ exaggerated feedback/ a weekend at the Hilton A.C. man I need that/ Lean Back got alot to say / Do the Rock-a-Way/ South Philly Gun Club I purchased it on Gloc Day/
Hook:

Verse II:
I’m about to bust like M-80’s at a pay phone/gown man flow you kids stay home/ don’t listen to the punks they no nothing ‘bout chrome/ the gloc is all black t-shirts is all white/. unless you got blood stains from leaking in the fight/ asthmatic conversations got you choking on the mic/ I’m prestigious/ I’m the preacher/ that's too religious I’m the teacher /all you rappers need better features/ betters flows better show sounds and get downs/ better conjunctions better adverbs and pronouns/ profound thoughts of a king when i speak/I love philly but truth be told/ “FUCK JOHN STREET”/ riding in a drop or he train/ its a;; the same but its not/ coal is a diamond and a diamonds a rock/ coked up mics i need my fix /I’m like Jordan in Game 6 the zone i’m in/ can I ricochet 2 shot off ya chin/ if it starts right now tell me when will it end/ the rap guillotine taking off ya wig/ I need stability like foster kids and understand/

Hook:

Verse III: The last chance for 2maro/ I bet on hope and joy not pain and sorrow so tell ya boys/ Like the Roy jr.’s and MJ’s him stay right on top real comfy and I like my spot/ I find paradise tucked between the pad and the pen fast forward see the future rewind play it to win/ say it again/ it the return of graffiti busting off in Neferteri drawls got history pregnant/ checking the segment/ speilberg directed/ me and the mic go back like car seats and bad credit/ forget it...

Hook:

The Symbols Of An Independent Mind.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

2006 Dub Invitational: ~***SOUTHERNBOY vs HDUB***~(week 3) [View all] , sikstyle, Fri Feb-24-06 01:34 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
let's get it on ....
Feb 24th 2006
RE: 2006 Dub Invitational: ~***SOUTHERNBOY vs HDUB***~(week 3)
Feb 24th 2006
Feb 24th 2006
Feb 27th 2006
*sits back in the stands w/the crowd*
Feb 24th 2006
I'm up next week?!
Feb 24th 2006
my links and lyrics...
Feb 24th 2006
Yoooooooo ...
Feb 26th 2006
      RE: Yoooooooo ...
Feb 27th 2006
           I Wonder ....
Mar 02nd 2006
                i was one of those who thought that...
Mar 02nd 2006
                     Itz Kool Blak ...
Mar 02nd 2006
                          RE: Itz Kool Blak ...
Mar 03rd 2006
is it just me?
Feb 24th 2006
RE:Sub me in
Feb 24th 2006
      ok ok coach, I'll play the pine...
Feb 25th 2006
           RE: ok ok coach, I'll play the pine...
Feb 25th 2006
                RE: ok ok coach, I'll play the pine...
Feb 25th 2006
                     come on SB...
Feb 25th 2006
                     definitely get something in...
Feb 27th 2006

Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #18204 Previous topic | Next topic