Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #1742

Subject: "2ND ROUND BATTLE RESULTS/CONFERENCE SEMI MATCHUPS!!!" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
DivineVersatile
Charter member
5491 posts
Wed Oct-20-99 06:45 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"2ND ROUND BATTLE RESULTS/CONFERENCE SEMI MATCHUPS!!!"

Yo...is it just me or is it hot as hell in here?!? Anyway...I wanna give props to everyone who made it to the second round...but we on some Highlander Shit....you know...there can only be one!!! That being said...please peep the vivid commentary of the rounds that occurred!!!<P>Players Conference<P>ABBOT VS. SHERLOCK HOLMES was definitely a hot one...so hot that the crowd made them go a 4th round just so they could get it straight!! However, when the smoke had cleared, ABBOT had laid SHERLOCK to rest, final score was 10.5 to 3 with 4 tie requests.<P>PEACER VS. DAME: PEACER WINS on a technicality!! (Score 6 to 5). After issuing an average 1st verse...PEACER came with the thunder on the 2nd verse, and was the only one to respond on the 3rd!! PEACER advances!!<P>TOEJAM VS. DNCNFOO1: TOEJAM takes it! TOEJAM was called away this weekend, so he put all of his hottest shit on one verse. DNCNFOO1 had 2 chances to best him...but the final votes don't lie (6 to 1)<P>LUNCHBOX VS. DJ_SCRATCH_N_SNIFF: In a battle that went incomplete, LUNCHBOX made a come from behind victory, taking DJ by a score of 11 to 5.<P>OKAYERS CONFERENCE<BR>CRE_8 VS. BOOCHO...in a heated battle that may have gone either way had the 3rd round ended sooner, BOOCHO manages to take CRE_8 by a score of 8 to 5.<P>QUIDOM VS. CULTURE: QUIDOM pitches a blowout, banging on CULTURE with a score of 10 to 1.<P>SCRATCH17 VS. EPICENTER: EPICENTER beats SCRATCH17 by a score of 10 to 2, plus gets an admission of defeat. Good sportsmanship is in effect!!<P>DIVINE VERSATILE VS. THE_GOD_OF_LOUD_SILENCE: In the only shutout of the tournament, DIVINE takes TGOLS on a shortened battle, final score 5 to 0 with one tie vote.<P>Hot Shit on the way as the Conference Semis are next. The matchups are as follows<P>Players Conference<BR>Lunchbox da Narcoleptic vs. Peacer (Can Peacer keep up the miracle flows against a proven opponent?)<BR>Abbot vs. ToeJam (Damn...Abbot the draw has been putting you to the test!)<P>Okayers Conference<BR>Epicenter vs. BOOCHO (Can Epi, the boy wonder, take the grizzly old BOOCHO, rhyme veteran?)<BR>Quidom vs. DivineVersatile (Lord, please forgive the draw! Keep an eye on these two!!)<P>The Battle Begins Wendnsday at Midnight. Duration needs to be discussed. Please post and give your opinions on duration, rounds of competition!!<P><BR>

MY VERY OWN HIPPIDY-HOP! I'M GOING TO LOVE YOU AND PLAY WITH YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!

Elmyra....the choice of a new generation

Printer-friendly copy

2ND ROUND BATTLE RESULTS/CONFERENCE SEMI MATCHUPS!!! [View all] , DivineVersatile, Wed Oct-20-99 06:45 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
yo!!!!!!
BOOCHO
Oct 20th 1999
Damn!
Lunchbox_tha_narcoleptic
Oct 20th 1999
damn, damn, damn!!!
newguy
Oct 20th 1999
What about me?!
Oct 20th 1999
In the immortal words of...
Oct 20th 1999
geez....
ABboT
Oct 20th 1999
Oct 20th 1999
hells yeah...
peacer
Oct 20th 1999
      I like it...
Scratch17
Oct 20th 1999
so, does this mean....
bananaman
Oct 20th 1999
dis ish is...
Da5thRealm
Oct 20th 1999

Lobby Freestyle Board Freestyle Board Archives topic #1742 Previous topic | Next topic