Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #28907

Subject: "DO THE ROOTS FIGHT? A LOT ?????????" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
HoMeBrO

Mon Jul-19-99 10:48 PM

"DO THE ROOTS FIGHT? A LOT ?????????"

letter to the one named angee<P>It's amazing how the roots can travel like this, they must fight with each other like every day, is there any showing of that in the roots live video. how do they split there earnings evenly. what is the success ratio of all of them arriving on time to any show.<BR>--------------------------------------------------<BR>reply<BR>I never answered this did I?<P>Damn...sorry!!!<P>Do they fight...heehee...I think you should answer that on the board, I bet<BR>Kamal would have something to say...<P>angieee<P>--------------------------------------------------<BR>POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>I know in human nature that people cant get along constantly for 24 hours a day, Im wondering how do the roots stay cool under pressure, how do they manage to put away thier beefs or disagreements and continue to travel world wide and give thier all.<BR>--------------------------------------------------<BR>private<P>kamal aol tells me your not online any more, hit me back when you get online, and tell your buddys about me and my service i do. i got things to send to u.<P>The following problems occurred while processing your request:<P>killaah1 - This is not a known member. <BR> <BR> <BR>

Printer-friendly copy

DO THE ROOTS FIGHT? A LOT ????????? [View all] , HoMeBrO, Mon Jul-19-99 10:48 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
ready............set................fight!
Jul 20th 1999
round 2......
Jul 20th 1999
ooooooh.......
Jul 20th 1999
Kamal in the &quot;What They Do&quot; Video
ben
Jul 20th 1999
somebody pass me the fingernail clippers, my nails are too long... anywa...
Jul 20th 1999
I WAS AT THAT SHOW! hahaha!
Jul 20th 1999
Goodie Burns Damn Near Erebody
Jul 21st 1999
fight?
Jul 20th 1999
Kamal vs the whole damn world
Jul 21st 1999
LLLettt's Get Ready To Rummmbbbllleeeee!
FreeZ
Jul 20th 1999
Low, down, dirty.........
Ghax
Jul 20th 1999
hold it
Jul 21st 1999

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #28907 Previous topic | Next topic