Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #28486

Subject: "Pops props" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Dub
Charter member
166 posts
Wed Sep-15-99 09:58 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "Pops props"
In response to In response to 1

Much love to the new pops. Good luck trying to get sleep these days bro. <P>I think it would be reeaaal interesting to see Scott Storch on the road for a little while so cats could catch a taste of the different flavas represented by and contributing to the family/band/entity known as the Roots Crew. Storch has been present for a while and even though I've seen the Roots perform6-7 times over the past few years as far as I know I've never even caught a glimpse of the brother. <P>Anyway, I'd welcome the opportunity to see Scott...now that doesn't mean anything in terms of preferences, it just means variety is good and what better reason than being a lovable new pops takin care of the yout.<P>Peace - Dub<P>BLK Crew Worlwide - whatchou talkin bout sucka???<P><BR>Sizzla, Anthony B and Luciano did they thing...when does the Rahzel, Scratch and Human Symphony album come out??

Printer-friendly copy

?? 4 Kamal.. re: being on the road fatherhood? [View all] , EL_Juba, Sat Sep-11-99 01:44 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
interesting question
angieee
Sep 15th 1999
up up up up up up up
Sep 17th 1999
Sizzla, Anthony B and Luciano did they thing...when does the Rahzel, Scr...
Sep 21st 1999
Thats very nice of you all...
Sep 21st 1999
whatcha sayin'?
Sep 17th 1999
      Up the question for Sun Ra...Oh sorry I mean Kamal
Sep 22nd 1999
Guess my nggia is as busy w/ his newborn as I was.. :)
Sep 24th 1999
hey yaaaaaaalll!!!
loud1
Sep 27th 1999
Awwww...MyMy!
Sep 27th 1999
Gotta love Black love...
kawright
Sep 27th 1999
One Question tho'
Sep 27th 1999
Beautiful thang! Keep us updated..
Sep 27th 1999

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #28486 Previous topic | Next topic