Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #27881

Subject: "Well, dickhead...." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
LOVEBUG

Sat Nov-27-99 01:01 AM

5. "Well, dickhead...."
In response to In response to 2

I didn't know that you were such a veteran to this site. I mean black lily was what, a whole 2, 3 months ago. I've been on this site daily since its second day and I can assure you, there are plenty of heads on this site that would start humping livestock if the Roots thought it was cool so, and I mean no disrespect, mind your own business. I really doubt the Roots wanted to make an open forum website so that everyone could ride their nuts and tell them how Godly they are. They want debate, discussion, constructive criticism, etc. and many people I've seen actually change their opinions after the MIGHTY QUESTLOVE comes on and gives his opinion and makes them look stupid by making fun of their response. So I give her props for speaking out about something that a lot of people would turn their heads to. If the Roots FANS, as you put it, have a problem they should be able to voice it. Many people don't cause they fear the dickriders like yourself. I like the fact that Mrs. Thang is somewhat threatening to quit supporting the Roots over Black Thought and Kamals comments. I like the fact that the original person stated her mind. Why? because I want to know where Black Thought stands on this issue, and they won't be happy until they find out if his nice comments about women were bullshit. The Roots are human beings and we should disagree with them. Thats how you get to know people. Thats how they can either grow with us or let us know that we were wrong in viewing them in whatever way (in this case, as respectful of women). <P>VIS<P>

Printer-friendly copy

Black Thought Source I'View [View all] , Ms_Thang, Thu Nov-25-99 05:54 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Disappointing.
LOVEBUG
Nov 26th 1999
LOOK!!!!!!
Nov 26th 1999
      Thanks for your support!!!
Nov 27th 1999
Well...
Ms_Thang
Nov 26th 1999
Ain't This A Bitch. . .
Duela
Nov 26th 1999
      Might I add...
Nov 28th 1999
      Ah, the apologist,,,
Dec 16th 1999
           Thought cleared it up, N/M
Dec 16th 1999
I think...
Nov 28th 1999
OH YEAH!
Ms_Thang
Dec 01st 1999
      Some Reactions
Quinn
Dec 01st 1999
in defense of my brother........
Nov 28th 1999
Thanks for clearing that up for others....
Nov 28th 1999
      Thank you all for your feedback
Ms_Thang
Dec 01st 1999
           quotations
thought
Dec 01st 1999
           is there a solar eclipse going on???
Dec 02nd 1999
           Finally!
Ms_Thang
Dec 02nd 1999
           okay, but
Dec 02nd 1999

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #27881 Previous topic | Next topic