Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #27715

Subject: "COMMON KNOWLEDGE..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
george_popahdopolis

Wed Jan-19-00 02:32 PM

"COMMON KNOWLEDGE..."

a year or so ago i read an article in a magazine (i think BLAZE) that had said that Common had gotten served in a battle over in london by some kid from the mudd family. i don't remember his name, but they said that he now goes by the name 'common killer'. i don't always believe what i read, that's why i'm tryin' to find out from the source. well, is it? say it ain't so, common. SAY IT AIN'T SO!<P>peace. <P>"doin' this rap not to get noticed/...you can quote this/travelin' wit' my friends.../provin' we the dopest/...is better than/...my name../lite up in bright lights/or, wearin' a tuxedo at the grammys and fight nights" -psc<P>"its so funny how most emcees be babbling on.../about the battle, but, never stepped foot in babylon" -orion south<P>" i can't see no one f***in' wit' me like aids tainted cock/with no emotions/intelligence force slide like spock/blaming your parents for being born into a world where i'm.../sole controlla/where the wack don't last past two days.../that's why my nicknames eboula" -basik <P>"i drove f***in' wagon that you jumped on.../and got you pumped on.../the underground sound/now it thumps on" -the grouch

Printer-friendly copy

COMMON KNOWLEDGE... [View all] , george_popahdopolis, Wed Jan-19-00 02:32 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
The CHAMPION! Never lost to no nigga in London.
common
Jan 19th 2000
A COMMON MISTAKE...
george_popahdopolis
Jan 19th 2000
COMMON ?UESTION....
george_popahdopolis
Jan 20th 2000
COMMON !!!! YOU IS DAMNED WRONG !!!
emajor19
Jan 20th 2000
i think...
Jan 20th 2000
I gotta step in this one......
Jan 20th 2000
SOMETHING IN COMMON...
george_popahdopolis
Jan 20th 2000
      Common vs Chester P (Mudd Family)
misfit
Jan 20th 2000
           common didn't exactly win the battle
Jan 21st 2000
                i read it, too
Jan 21st 2000
                     NOW ITS ALL MAKIN' SENSE...
george_popahdopolis
Jan 21st 2000
                          THE COMMON APPEARANCE....
george_popahdopolis
Jan 29th 2000

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #27715 Previous topic | Next topic