Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #25774

Subject: "Who copped Com at midnight????" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
ProText
Charter member
13 posts
Mon Mar-27-00 08:43 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Who copped Com at midnight????"

Where? How ? Anything eventful happen?
Got mine at the Tower records on Newbury street at 12:01. Called both Newbury comics during the afternoon, when I asked if they where going to have common on wax tonight the woman told me that the album comes out March 28, I said right thats tommorrow, "Oh, we wont know until we get it." big WTF???!!! Decided to go to Tower just to check. Yes they will have it at 12:01, know just to push my luck i ask , "on wax" yup a few copies. Come back at 12:01 and perform my good deed for the day, the guy in front of me was already to buy the drag-on album( which they were playing in the store, not hot shit, not the jawn) util i convinced him to pick up the common album instead. Im a fuckin superhero, ive just saved a life. so i get up to the counter and ask for common, no catastrophies yet, wait i say, "on wax" oh we dont have it in yet maybe friday, " Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"(me)" no i think we have some right here( girl number two at register) AHHHHHHH( me) common copped enjoyed .
a big happy common album owning peace an respect
Text
PS- No TFA shitty wax packaging.

Printer-friendly copy

Who copped Com at midnight???? [View all] , ProText, Mon Mar-27-00 08:43 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
I Did
Mar 27th 2000
RE: A Few Days Earlier
marky
Mar 28th 2000
RE: Who copped Com at midnight????
Mar 28th 2000
i didn't
Mar 28th 2000
Not me
Mar 28th 2000
RE: Who copped Com at midnight????
SqueegeeXM
Mar 28th 2000
I called newbury comics too..
Mar 28th 2000
"Wanna pick out a date to smack wack ni$$@s"-Common
Mar 28th 2000
copped it at tower in boston too
Mar 28th 2000
I DID! I DID!!
Mar 28th 2000
RE: I DID! I DID!!
Mar 28th 2000
I got mine...
DjSynch
Mar 28th 2000
I didn't....
Mar 28th 2000

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #25774 Previous topic | Next topic