Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #25197

Subject: "Eric (aka 'Baby ?uest')" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
wally
Charter member
258 posts
Mon Apr-10-00 01:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Eric (aka 'Baby ?uest')"

what up players...anyway, so i saw eric (?uest's replacement in touring with the Roots while ? is with D) the first nite he started filling in (during Mardi Gras in N.O.)...i could tell that this cat had skills from that first nite...he was on point all nite long, his solo was tight and the show was completely UNREHEARSED!!! when thought announced that to the crowd, i couldnt believe my ears...anyway, from what i've seen on the concert review boards eric has only been getting better and better...apparently, thought has even deemed him 'Baby ?uest'...alright, so my question is if anyone knows anymore about this cat Eric? what other work has he done? anyone have any knowledge about him? also, anyone else who has seem him, dont y'all agree with me about this man's skills...peace y'all

one

wally

Printer-friendly copy

Eric (aka 'Baby ?uest') [View all] , wally, Mon Apr-10-00 01:09 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Eric (aka 'Baby ?uest')
wiz
Apr 10th 2000
Yup, it's the same guy
Apr 10th 2000
RE: Eric (aka 'Baby ?uest')
Apr 13th 2000

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #25197 Previous topic | Next topic