Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #16748

Subject: "He Loves Me" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
HotThyng76
Charter member
51232 posts
Fri May-04-01 07:21 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
26. "He Loves Me"
In response to In response to 7

There is a white label house remix of "He Loves Me" that has been getting MUCH PLAY in Chicago and San Francisco. I don't know how it's doing in other parts of the country.

Hidden Beach (aka "Label Guy" for Jill) told me they're not planning to release "He Loves Me".

When it comes to lust/Then I must confess/I feel it everyday..."Soft & Wet"

I ain't got no money/I ain't like those other guys u hang around..."I Wanna Be Your Lover"

Now where I come from/We don't let society tell us how it's supposed 2 be/Our clothes, our hair we don't care/It's all about being there..."Uptown"

I strangled Valentino/U been mine ever since/If anybody ask u/U belong 2 PRINCE/Come on, baby/Get up!..."Private Joy"

Lady, I'm so lonely/I know that's not the way 2 be/Don't want isolation, but the air it makes me cold/Drive it, baby, drive it/Drive this demon out of me..."Lady Cab Driver"

Where is my love life?/Where has it gone?/Somebody please please tell me what the hell is wrong..."Computer Blue"

There was a woman from the ghetto who made funny faces/Just like Clara Bow/How was I 2 know that she would wear the same cologne as u/And giggle the same giggle that u do/Whenever I would act a fool/The fool with a condition of the heart..."Condition Of The Heart"

Love will conquer if u just believe..."Mountains"

We wanna play in the sunshine/We wanna be free/Without the help of a margarita or ecstasy..."Play In The Sunshine"

When we be makin love/I only hear the sounds/Of heavenly angels cryin' above/Tears of joy pourin' down on us..."Adore"

Who? Prince? Ain't that a bitch! That skinny motherfucker with the high voice? Please, who do I look like, baby? Yesterday's fool?..."Bob George"

If I see 11/U could say it's 7/Still I wish u heaven/I wish u love..."I Wish U Heaven"

My brain is jackin' all over the place/Oh!/If a man is considered guilty 4 what goes on in his mind then give me the electric chair 4 all my future crimes, y'all..."Electric Chair"

Why can't u love me, baby?..."Joy In Repetition"

It's just around the corner/It's just around the block, this/Love that I've been waiting for/A love solid as rock/A love that reaffirms that we are not alone/A love so bright inside u it glows..."Still Would Stand All Time"

Love, nobody know just how it was born/Love 1st came 2 me with the radio on..."Thunder"

My name is Prince/I don't wanna be King/Cuz I've seen the top/And it's just a dream..."My Name Is Prince"

Ooh/There I go again/Fallin in love all over/Ooh, the cycle never ends/Ya just pray ya don't get burned..."Pink Cashmere"

Minor G is the chord of pleasure/It will be played 11 measures/U will see fire, but u're cool as ice/U're a liar if u say this isn't nice..."Power Fantastic"

I've had dreams of us/Cuddling on the planet Mars/Then when I wake up/Oooh/I'm all covered in sex..."Space"

U need a motherfucker that respects ya name..."P Control"

Introduce the carpet 2 something other than your knees..."Dinner With Delores"

We're like 2 petals from the same flower, baby/We're like 2 branches from the same tree..."Saviour"

How many times can u hurt me?/Will your conscience make u stop?/Damn it all, why not desert me?/Baby, u know u'll never cop..."Last Heart" (aka "If U Break My Heart 1 More Time")

20 days in London/U ain't gimme no love/Could it be another Brother Man/That u're thinkin of?/Or could it be your girlfriend who ain't never been straight/When I ask u are ya hungry/U say u already ate..."Come On"

Everywhere I go, people stop and stare/They just wanna see me swing this pretty hair/If there ever comes a time when it just won't grow/I'll do it like my brother, and buy some mo'..."Pretty Man"

Printer-friendly copy

No More "Long Walk" Please [View all] , BooDaah, Thu May-03-01 09:29 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
it's coming
May 03rd 2001
I Hate radio
May 03rd 2001
err?
May 03rd 2001
RE: err?
May 03rd 2001
uh
May 03rd 2001
      gotcha
May 03rd 2001
           I heard Lyzel in E Flat on the radio
May 04th 2001
           i LoVeD A lOnG WaLk
May 04th 2001

RE: He Loves Me
May 04th 2001
                     It's Love
May 04th 2001
                     Gramaphone on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
May 04th 2001
actually...
May 03rd 2001
RE: it's coming
dobiewonk
May 04th 2001
      radio stinks
May 04th 2001
I'm boycotting commercial radio anyway..........
May 03rd 2001
you still turn on your radios?!?!
May 03rd 2001
More Play=
May 03rd 2001
DC radio
May 03rd 2001
huh?
May 03rd 2001
RE: me too n/m
May 03rd 2001
      sadly
May 04th 2001
           ha ha!!!
dobiewonk
May 04th 2001
                wack x3
May 04th 2001
RE: you think you upset now..........
May 03rd 2001
how bout....
dobiewonk
May 04th 2001
i agree
May 03rd 2001
i'm sayin!
May 03rd 2001
back up
May 04th 2001
RE: back up
May 04th 2001
Singles.
May 04th 2001
this post makes no sense
May 04th 2001
READ helle dingleberry
May 04th 2001
      RE: READ helle dingleberry
May 04th 2001
Solution:
Marinera
May 04th 2001

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #16748 Previous topic | Next topic