Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #16563

Subject: "good at "cheating" at them..,...i'm sure" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
fire
Charter member
111370 posts
Mon May-07-01 05:28 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
13. "good at "cheating" at them..,...i'm sure"
In response to In response to 12

Hey lover, I've got a sugarcane/That I wanna lose in U, baby can U stand the pain? - soft & wet
And I get discouraged /Cuz U treat me just like a child - I wanna be your lover
And U were so strange /U didn't have the decency 2 change the sheets – when u were mine
People call me rude, I wish we were all nude /I wish there was no black and white, I wish there were no rules – controversy
I guess I should’ve known by the way U parked your car sideways /That it wouldn't last – little red corvette
Be your fire when U're cold – I would die 4 u
Oh - every single day is a yellow day /I'm blinded by the daisies in your yard - condition of the heart
Meet me in another world, space, and joy/ Vous êtes très belle, mama, girls and boys – girls & boys
And it was Joni singing, "Help me, I think I'm falling" – dorothy parker
Come bathe with me – let's drown each other in each other's emotions – when 2 r in love
Ah, ah, every time U kiss me - lemon crush/Nay, I can't resist thee - lemon crush- lemon crush
Love - come quick/Love - come in a hurry - theives in the temple
Just when U think U've got more than enough /That's when it all up and flies away – money don’t matter 2 night
I am yours now and U are mine /And 2gether we'll love through all space and time /So don't cry /One day all 7 will die – 7
So here I sit in my lonely room lookin' 4 my sunshine/But all I've got is 2 cigarettes and this broken heart of mine – 17 days
The act of showing her how good it used 2 be /I want it 2 be so good she falls back in love with me – I hate u
Girl, can U understand I never used 2 go dancin'? /I.. I was the kind of man who'd rather stay at home – pink cashmere
And by the stroke of midnight she wanted some more (more) /Showin' dirty movies like some kind of whore - dinner w/delores
Sittin' in the corner in your underwear /Lettin' me caress your nappy hair - joint 2 joint

keepers of the funk:
http://www.geocities.com/firefire100

www.twitter.com/firefire100
http://instagram.com/firefire100
www.philadelphiaeagles.com

Printer-friendly copy

?uestlove article in Inquirer Magazine [View all] , MicheleQJ, Sat May-05-01 07:27 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Was it about........
May 06th 2001
RE: ?uestlove article in Inquirer Magazine
Rosstafarian
May 06th 2001
RE: ?uestlove article in Inquirer Magazine
May 06th 2001
      good article
May 06th 2001
      The Bone?
May 06th 2001
BRAVISSIMMO!!!
May 06th 2001
RE: BRAVISSIMMO!!!
May 06th 2001
nice picture
May 06th 2001
dope article
May 06th 2001
cosign!!!cosign!!!!!!!cosign!!!!!!!!!!cosign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 07th 2001
great article- thank you
May 06th 2001
good at videogames??
May 07th 2001
BBE.
May 07th 2001
amazing article
May 07th 2001
most i've ever learned about him
May 07th 2001
REally good article!! N/M
May 07th 2001
thanks for posting this
May 07th 2001
I like the 'perfect pitch' part
octogon
May 11th 2001
dope article...
May 11th 2001

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #16563 Previous topic | Next topic