Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #16482

Subject: "RE: The Roots look.......cheesy" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Mpozi
Charter member
1629 posts
Sun May-13-01 12:01 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
9. "RE: The Roots look.......cheesy"
In response to In response to 7

thx..

i'm not offended... it's just fun tryin ot sort something out in your mind almost 10 years after the fact...

plus it's fun remembering what i s was like to be in you early 20's when your close to you early 30's...

dig... when we started doing all those pics and stuff, the world wide web was the huge thing my the spider spun over my bed...
i was living in south philly, printing the images in a darkroom with a window so small, the air conditioner i used to keep my chemicals cool wouldn't fit... so there was a constant danger of getting crazy sick from oxygen deprivation (one of the WORSE headaches known to man)... then, my hair dryer i used to dry the prints melted from over use, and a roomate wiped out an entire days work by turning of the print washer ( a hose and tray) before all the fixer was off- so everything turned purple...

all of this on nearly 0 calories per day...

sort of the photographic version of the broke diaries...

i am SO trying to find these images of angiee when she lived in student housing...

PoZi (;=

Printer-friendly copy

The Roots look.......cheesy [View all] , Afroteck, Sat May-12-01 09:42 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: The Roots look.......cheesy
EloquentWax
May 12th 2001
May 12th 2001
May 12th 2001
May 12th 2001
May 12th 2001
May 12th 2001
May 12th 2001

shut up
May 12th 2001
at one point...
May 13th 2001
I like them both...
May 13th 2001
for the next album
May 13th 2001

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #16482 Previous topic | Next topic