Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #13953

Subject: "Kamal, of all artists..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
BKyle
Charter member
2923 posts
Thu Nov-08-01 12:39 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Kamal, of all artists..."

... spent a few minutes in the okayplayer chat room yesterday.

He had me up in the office DYING when he got heated when someone called hin 'Kamil'. I still laugh out loud.

After a few minutes, he asked if the okp's up in the chat 'had jobs'. Bwoah-ha-ha-ha... anotha good one! Of course they do!!!... a lot of them were 'AT WORK' right then.

I knew the visit to the chat was gonna soon end when a guy asked when the Roots were gonna do a show at a place where he was... in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. People asked WHERE THE F**K IS THAT?!?!? his only response was. "we don't get much hip-hop out here". STRICTLY COMEDY up in that-there chat, boy-I tell ya'!!!

Man, I love it when OKPs start bonding!!! Where else can ya go to get such direct quality on-line entertainment...?!?! (Don't bother to answer that)

B.Kyle

http://www.youtube.com/user/BKyle215
Subscribe now, and be among the 1st to peep the exclusive hip-hop stuff!!! B.Kyle Style!

Printer-friendly copy

Kamal, of all artists... [View all] , BKyle, Thu Nov-08-01 12:39 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
wow..
Nov 08th 2001
Kamal sucks
Nov 08th 2001
It was spontaneous.
Nov 08th 2001
er
Nov 09th 2001
you guys should schedule some mo chats
Nov 08th 2001
wait
Nov 08th 2001

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #13953 Previous topic | Next topic