Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #23191

Subject: "RE: New Okayartists" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
SankofaII
Charter member
30751 posts
Thu Jul-06-00 06:27 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
10. "RE: New Okayartists"
In response to In response to 9

random sidebar: i just read thursday's news post. i assume you wrote it. if so, you're right: having common and me'shell on is quite a beautiful thing. irregardless of how common feels about homosexuality, BOTH are talented artists who rightfully deserve to SHARE space at this spot on the internet.

I AM FEELING a collabo between the two...someday (couldn't you? me'shell and common rhyming together/Hub and Me'Shell playing bass/the jazzys and jaguar singing background {w/jill scott too}/and ?uestlove playing drums.... i can dream, can't i? )

Ryan

Check Out My New Signature, Fam:

"If you don't like me, I'll punch you
dead in the fucking face"
--Vin Diesel (THE FACE--MAY 2000)

"It is essential that non-gay black people recognize and respect the hardships, the difficulties black gay people experience, extending the love and understanding that is essential for the making of an authentic black community".
--bell hooks

"Homosexual persecution and condemnation has at its roots not only social ignorance, but a philosophically active anti-feminist dogma".
--Lorraine Hansberry

"Isn't it a shame? A black man invented the clock, and some black folks still don't know what time it is".
--Jewel McCabe"

"When a star shines, you get the light several million years later, and the star's probably dead by the time you get the light. I'd rather be the moon".
--Me'Shell Ndegeocello

"Being a healthy black gay adult is doubly hard, considering the propaganda to the contrary".
--Me'Shell Ndegeocello

Get Out the Room
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/get-out-the-room/id525657893

Some of y'all need this in your life: http://www.psychology.com

Printer-friendly copy

New Okayartists [View all] , angieee, Thu Jul-06-00 01:03 AM

Subject Author Message Date ID
YOU TELL 'EM, GIRL!!
Jul 06th 2000
A matter of time
Jul 06th 2000
RE: New Okayartists
Jul 06th 2000
Jul 06th 2000
      New Okayartists
angieee
Jul 06th 2000
Jul 06th 2000

serena_love
angieee
Jul 06th 2000
my rich uncle
Jul 06th 2000
My personal feelings are
Jul 06th 2000
I had no clue Ang........
Jul 06th 2000
Thanks for the breakdown...
Jul 08th 2000
I was happy....
Jul 08th 2000
no doubt KD
Jul 09th 2000
Ang, please check your email n/m
Jul 10th 2000
RE: Ang, please check your email n/m
Jul 10th 2000

Lobby Okayplayer News Discussion Okay Artist Archives topic #23191 Previous topic | Next topic