Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #304810

Subject: "i was initially skeptical after the first few pre-release videos " Previous topic | Next topic
bearfield
Member since Mar 10th 2005
8050 posts
Fri Sep-20-19 04:39 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "i was initially skeptical after the first few pre-release videos "
In response to In response to 0
Fri Sep-20-19 04:41 PM by bearfield

mostly due to the apparent lack of visual progression. it should look way better because it's on a new engine and it has been 6 years since BL2. then i watched some tech breakdown videos and became more cynical because it was apparent this game was pretty buggy and not well-optimized. but the giantbomb quick look basically sold me on it since all i needed to see was the gameplay loop in full. the alt-fire stuff looks good and the slide and clamber add some much needed mobility options. the enemy variety and behavior seems to be improved as well. however it is not full-featured on PC (dx12 is not quite supported yet) and imo these games are best enjoyed a few months after release when there are some optimization and bug fix patches applied and maybe a DLC pack or two. i'll likely get it when it's half price around the holidays

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Borderlands 3... cant stop playing it. [View all] , ne_atl, Wed Sep-18-19 02:50 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
Amara is calling my name.
Sep 18th 2019
Im using Amara and used Sirens in the previous 2 releases as well
Sep 19th 2019
Really good. Playing as Zane the Operative right now.
Sep 20th 2019
love this shit, and the thing they are doing on twitch is pretty
Sep 24th 2019

Lobby High-Tech topic #304810 Previous topic | Next topic