Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #304523

Subject: "Man, I love watching people play these games now lol" Previous topic | Next topic
upUPNorth
Member since Oct 12th 2005
1695 posts
Sun May-19-19 05:37 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Man, I love watching people play these games now lol"
In response to In response to 0

I grew up with Starcraft as well, but mostly played on my own. I remember a month where me and my friend played together, using dial-up internet connections, but that got shut down once his mom got the phone bill!

Part of me wants to commit to playing the game more often just to get a sense of how much I could improve at all, but I always end up getting pulled away by a console game, it's not even that I don't like losing on the ladder, I just try not to grind anything anymore.

Brood War is still possibly the hardest game ever due to fighting the game itself, it's still huge in Korea but watching the way they play that game still to this day and the level they play at is unbelievable.
The Starcraft 2 scene is pretty fun to keep up with, GSL in Korea and WCS for the rest of the world, the finals of their Spring weekend tournament just ended today, Serral is a legend.

---------------------
Obviously White

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Anyone play RTS - specifically StarCraft II? [View all] , SynsCei, Fri May-17-19 08:20 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
My man
May 20th 2019
      RE: My man
May 21st 2019
           Damn, you're def in the scene more than i thought
May 22nd 2019
                Forgot to add
May 22nd 2019
                RE: Forgot to add
May 24th 2019
                RE: Damn, you're def in the scene more than i thought
May 24th 2019
huge fan
May 23rd 2019
RE: huge fan
May 24th 2019
Can't ever knock AOE II
Jun 01st 2019
sc2 coop is super fun
May 26th 2019
Right??
Jun 01st 2019
Havent played the Starcraft series yet, but interested...
Jun 15th 2019

Lobby High-Tech topic #304523 Previous topic | Next topic