Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #299531

Subject: "Audio Streaming On The Internet Has Become A Little Difficult?" Previous topic | Next topic
user00197
Member since Jun 23rd 2014
24 posts
Tue Apr-19-16 08:11 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Audio Streaming On The Internet Has Become A Little Difficult?"
Tue Apr-19-16 08:13 PM by user00197

Hey? I just have a question?

I really like to audio stream some tunes on the Internet every time I basically get on to the Internet and I am just wondering what is needed for all this audio streaming that is going on through the Internet and web browsers and stuff?

I am using Firefox, Web Browser Version 3.6.13, because I noticed that all these companies keep updating web browsers so much and I don't have a fast computer.

Can anyone explain what is needed for all this audio streaming that goes on on the Internet? I'm just trying to understand what is needed because I am planning on writing to some constantly used tune streaming services to keep all previous compatibilities with all previous web browser versions going as well.

Thanks for any help.

?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Audio Streaming On The Internet Has Become A Little Difficult? [View all] , user00197, Tue Apr-19-16 08:11 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
The main tool or app you would need to stream is an up to date browser
Apr 19th 2016
Yeah, update your browser.
Apr 20th 2016
Just tell your computer to pick a smaller file size.
Apr 22nd 2016
i guess i'm a little confused
Apr 25th 2016
Have you downloaded more RAM?
Apr 29th 2016
RE: Audio Streaming On The Internet Has Become A Little Difficult?
May 03rd 2016
Yo this reply is GOLD...
May 26th 2016
I'm crine yo
May 30th 2016

Lobby High-Tech topic #299531 Previous topic | Next topic