Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby High-Tech topic #222081

Subject: "The official Windows Mobile App post" Previous topic | Next topic
redsoxguy
Member since Dec 07th 2004
1733 posts
Thu Feb-11-10 09:14 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"The official Windows Mobile App post"
Thu Feb-11-10 09:16 PM by redsoxguy

To my fellow windows mobile users.

We are clearly stuck with an inferior phone OS relative to what apple and google have done. This is clear. However if you are like me you got at least 10 months until your upgrade comes through and you are determined to make the best out of WinMo while you are stuck with it. With the recent opening of the windows mobile marketplace lets use this post to discuss what apps you find the most useful.

To me SPB Mobile shell is vital. I downloaded the trial and fucked with it for two weeks thinking I would never pay the wild 29.99 asking price.

I was so impressed with how it enhanced the usability of a phone that I was pretty damn frustrated with, that the day my trial ran out I put the money up without even blinking. A 100% improvement on the WinMo experience over the stock UI HTC installed on it.

Beyond that I'm finding the bing app pretty cool. In some ways I find it works better than the google app, although the google app is pretty cool too.

skyfire is cool

Scrub is a good little tool just to fuck around with your contacts and see what info you are missing on who.

I'm really hoping someone develops a quick and easy visual voicemail app for winmo, cause the one in the marketplace sucks and is far from simple. Anybody using a visual voicemail solution on Winmo?

What are you folks out there using?

-----
Don't let us win today - Kevin Millar 10/17/04

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

The official Windows Mobile App post [View all] , redsoxguy, Thu Feb-11-10 09:14 PM

Subject Author Message Date ID
you know they're prolly gonna unveil WinMo 7 next week, right?
Feb 11th 2010
RE: you know they're prolly gonna unveil WinMo 7 next week, right?
Feb 11th 2010
      *paging FLUIDJ*
Feb 11th 2010
           played with someone's TP2 once... shit is solid functionality wise..
Feb 12th 2010
                RE: played with someone's TP2 once... shit is solid functionality wise..
Feb 13th 2010
ROFLMFAO
Feb 11th 2010
www.xda-developers.com
Feb 13th 2010

Lobby High-Tech topic #222081 Previous topic | Next topic