Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecta "front-runner" who is the only star to lead a team to a Finals comeback
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2791285&mesg_id=2791525
2791525, a "front-runner" who is the only star to lead a team to a Finals comeback
Posted by Vex_id, Fri May-19-23 01:18 PM
down 3-1.

Sure sounds like "front-runner" to me.

And I'm probably not as old (and certainly not as bitter) as you are - but I've been playing and watching basketball since the early 90's. But it's a classic Stadiq stalker move: thinking you actually know people in real life because you exchange thoughts on a message board.

And what we're talking about here is simple: who is the best best basketball player at age 38 that the game has ever seen?

It's not Michael Jordan. It's not even close. Nobody has been as great as LeBron *this* late in their career. That's an objective fact. So allstah (and you) trying to somehow feign that Jordan was on-par with the standard Bron is setting in year 20 is absurd. What's even funnier is the dismissal of him winning in year 20 - making a deep playoff run to the WCF (and being the reason that the team ultimately defeated the defending champs) as if this is just some negligible feat. If MJ did this at 38, we'd never hear the end of it.

-->