Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectMy wife’s cousin is Jimmy Smith from the Ravens
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2789914&mesg_id=2790006
2790006, My wife’s cousin is Jimmy Smith from the Ravens
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed May-10-23 05:03 PM
Still haven’t met him, lol.

But I have a good relationship with his pops. We talk a gang of shit to each other, and Jimmy’s sister doesn’t like it😂

His pops loves me though. He doesn’t know my wife and I are separated, but I doubt that would change anything.

The story i got is the superbowl. I don’t rock with the football like that but my boys are die hard 49ers fans, so when I catch a superbowl, I watch it with them.

I was with them when the Ravens beat the 9ers.

And when Jimmy held Crabtree on a critical play toward the end, I caught allllllll the smoke in the room for it. I celebrated the Ravens win and said I had a superbowl champ in the family, even though

My friends were not pleased.

Beyond that, My coworker’s husband is Paul Pierce’s cousin. They spent a 4th of July at Paul’s crib, and I tried to get an invite but her husband wasn’t with it.

Lastly, a friend of mine (RIP, June) used to cook Jamal Tinsley at the park. I was only present for one game, but my other friend swears he ate him up every time they played.

all I have are these little auxiliary stories.