Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectlol @ "there were questions whether it was Bron's team" in Miami
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2788663&mesg_id=2789090
2789090, lol @ "there were questions whether it was Bron's team" in Miami
Posted by Vex_id, Thu May-04-23 08:49 AM
I can't believe you're still doing this.

There were zero questions of whose team it was in Miami. Bron never will be a Heat lifer like Wade, but nobody in their right mind thought Wade was the guy that made that team go. Like I said, Wade being the guy in Miami led them an 8th seed and swept in the first round - or not even making the playoffs at all in the years prior to Bron's arrival. Then he got injured and was a shell of his former self for the better part of those 4 years when Bron & Wade teamed up. Further facts/evidence substantiating this: Bosh & Wade didn't even make the playoffs the year after LeBron left.

Wade wasn't that guy at that stage of his career.

Also - LeBron wasn't born into a privileged org like Magic, Bird, Kobe, Zeke etc. They didn't have to leave their teams because their org surrounded them with all-time great teams and hall of famers. LeBron didn't have that in Cleveland so he had to chart his own way and trailblaze. But lol at you taking offense to him manifesting his own way and jux'ing league owners to claim his labor rights. Such a weird thing to be mad about.

Finally, the guys you listed about being allegedly more accomplished than LeBron? You're citing team accomplishments. I'm talking about individual accomplishments. LeBron holds essentially the lion-share of individual stat dominance throughout his career - both in the regular and post-season. So yes, he is the most accomplished individual player the game has ever seen.

-->