Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectFigured the Warriors would win in 6. Was only a game off
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2788663&mesg_id=2788736
2788736, Figured the Warriors would win in 6. Was only a game off
Posted by mrhood75, Mon May-01-23 02:48 AM
And Steph definitely gave an all-time Game 7 performance. The game and the story of the pep talk before is going to go down as stuff of legend.

I don't mind this Kings team. They'll be really tough in the future. Mike Brown is a G. Fox has seemingly figured things out. Sabonis' stock is down, but the other younger players are looking strong.

Happy we're moving on with the play-offs. And happy that I can stop rooting for the Lakers, which made me soul itch. It's sort of a trip that the Warriors have played them in the play-offs for like 30 years. Regardless, this is definitely the least hate-able version of the Lakers in quite a while. Though I must say that this year's version of LeBron is my least favorite. Faux basketball sage, aspiring mogul LeBron is unbelievably corny, if still highly skilled on the court. I do like that he told Elon to fuck off.

Hoping we take the series. Part of me thinks it doesn't really matter, since whoever wins is likely going to be bounced by the Nuggets. They look REALLY good. But I'll enjoy the ride until it's over. It's not like we really have much to prove anymore.