Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectEagles: opening day was ass
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2783176&mesg_id=2784848
2784848, Eagles: opening day was ass
Posted by Dr Claw, Tue Mar-14-23 01:32 AM
lost 3 dudes on D. PRAYING they keep CJ. If he goes to Broncos how it's looking, I'm lowering expectations for next season.

Hargrave going to the fuckin' 49ers.

Jonathan Gannon will burn in Hell. Get ready Cardinals fans (if you exist here), y'all and the Niners got the joint Boody Slot this season. and I'm watching the Bears...

The NFC East teams get another reprieve from the top of the hate vacuum.

At least Kelce is coming back, but that has O-Line implications. Dillard already gone. Seumalo is as good as gone.

On the other hand in AFC Agenda World:

Browns had a decent day 1. Got Okoronkwo from Texans (formerly Rams as well). Also got Dalvin Tomlinson, which is a major sign that the front office is serious about fixing the garbage from last season. Ethan Pocic (standout, surprise center) resigned on the low. After giving both Woods and Priefer the boot and replacing them with Schwartz and Ventrone (former Brown, late of the Colts) respectively, if the Eagles take the dive I think they might with that salary cap doom cloud over them, you know where the agenda lies.