Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectAn above distributing point guard
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2783157&mesg_id=2784021
2784021, An above distributing point guard
Posted by Numba_33, Wed Mar-01-23 08:59 AM
would solve a grip of the Nets' problems on the offensive end. The four good wing players the Nets currently have (Dinwiddle, Cam Johnson, Bridges, & Cam Thomas) appear to be great will the ball in their hands, but can't create for others that efficiently and from a small sample size don't appear to be great off the ball in terms of running offensive schemes without someone feeding them shots. Perhaps Jacques Vaughn will solve things on the offensive end, but I have my doubts.

I have no clue how the Nets are going to solve their defensive issues; that huge of an overall in roster in the middle of the season would probably give a good majority of coaches some issues in trying to come up with good defensive schemes to be somewhat fair to Jacques Vaughn.

Ben Simmons being a non-factor hurts a ton since in theory, he should be a well above average distributing point guard that was a beast of a defensive presence.