Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'll give him some back handed credit, if there's such a thing.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2783157&mesg_id=2783990
2783990, I'll give him some back handed credit, if there's such a thing.
Posted by Numba_33, Tue Feb-28-23 04:17 PM
I'm still concerned with him running starters into the ground, but the team has been performing better as of late. Part of it is him playing the young kids more and part of the Knicks succeeding is having Brunson on the squad. Him being able to create shots for himself frees Randle from forcing up shots and turning into the Tasmanian Devil and spinning right into double teams.

Seeing how both Quickley and Hartenstein started to play better in the last month and change after struggling in the beginning of the season I suppose shows Thibs evolving on some level. Him not knowing how to meld Toppin into the line-up continues to frustrate me, but my main focus is the Knicks winning, so I'll take the recent W's despite Toppin floundering in terms of finding consistent minutes.

I want to see how Thibs performs in the playoffs and see if his history of not making adjustments will end up being the Knicks downfall.