Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subject2022 NFL Reg Season Week 17: Start em Stidham!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2779344&mesg_id=2779344
2779344, 2022 NFL Reg Season Week 17: Start em Stidham!
Posted by Dstl1, Thu Dec-29-22 10:04 AM
Carr benched, so the Raiders can see what they have in Jarrett Stidham.............BWAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAA!! Stop it, slime!! They know they ain't got shit in Jarrett Stidham. They movin on from Carr and wanna make sure they don't accidentally have to pay him that bread. Dude barely escaped a serious leg injury, like 3 Sundays ago. Meanwhile Devante Swing ain't mincing words...AT ALL!!! (c)Funk Flex. "...if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here". So...do they bring him in on the QB decision process? Got to, right? They can't move him, yet, I don't think. Also, it's gotta be a BIG swing. Like...not kicking the tires on Jimmy G. or some shit. Like...they gotta go ahead and go after The Old Man, don't they? Beyond that...what's the market for Derrick Carr?

Welp...on to the games, Gents

TNF

Cowboys @ Titans (not even gonna say a lot about this. Titans sitting EVERYBODY. Ultimate business trip. Go in there, win, go home)

Sunday

Early

Cards @ Falcons

Fins @ Pats (Teddy Two Gloves has the conns)

Saints @ Eagles (Eagles say Hurts has "a chance" to play this Sunday)

Colts @ Giants (GOD, the Giants losing at home to the Colts would be so delicious)

Panthers @ Bucs (LOL...for the division!!!)

Broncos Country @ Chiefs

Bears @ Lions (big spot for the Lions...they definitely better eat Fields' kneecaps, if possible. He hurt them, last game...bad)

Browns @ CommandSkins (Carson in the muthafuckin house (c))

Jags @ Texans

Late

Niners @ Raiders (R.I.P. Jarrett Stidham)

Jets @ Hawks

Vikes @ Pack (Kirk travels to Lambeau in a MUST WIN for the Pack)

Rams @ Chargers

SNF

Steelers @ Ravens (FLEXED...this game was FLEXED AH!)

MNF

Bills @ Bengals (might be the best MNF game of the damn season)