Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subject so many mixed feelings about this playoff , esp as a traditionalist
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2777559&mesg_id=2777731
2777731, so many mixed feelings about this playoff , esp as a traditionalist
Posted by guru0509, Sun Dec-04-22 02:08 AM
I really thought USC AND TCU would handle biz so in my mind I was done with football season

I firmly believe(d) that the loser of The Game has no business vying for a nationa championship , but it’s damn near 2023 and the winds of change are upon us …

Talent wise we can matchup vs anyone , but we’re just missing those tough ass dawgs on defense we had in the past…the Shaziers Darron Lees Raekwon Macmillans Bosas Young etc

Aside from JtT our defense concerns me a lot , especially the back 7 , never thought I’d say that about an Ohio State defense

If Stroud picks up first downs w his legs and throws ? We can beat ANYONE , please run SOME RPO, just to keep them honest

. If he does his best Peyton Brady impression , he’s gonna be in for a long day against a n athletic UGA dline

NOBODY in the country can cover Messy Marv or JSN, I think our offense opens up way more w that threat looming and a healthy RB lineup and some gutsy play calling

Revenge is sweet , BUT the thought of possibly losing to Michigan twice in one year would send me into a dark place