Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectklay was bullshitting in the summer and chasing skirt on instagram.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2777533&mesg_id=2778073
2778073, klay was bullshitting in the summer and chasing skirt on instagram.
Posted by Reeq, Thu Dec-08-22 11:10 AM
he gave some excuse about him not being able to workout because he was scared he was gonna get injured like the past. but the breadcumbs are all over social media from folks who are tapped in.

he came back outta shape *and* off with his shot and to the point that hes worse than his previous career worst year (last year).

>haven't been paying close attention to what the Dubs are doing
>w/ their rotation game to game like i used to, but i do notice
>that Poole balls when he starts, and doesn't really when he
>comes of the bench so is it time for Klay to come off the
>bench?

ive gone back and forth about it throughout the season so far. poole does play a lot better when he starts (like high 20s to high 30s in scoring pretty much guaranteed). hes a better playmaker for other people...gets to rim more...gets fouled more (and a better foul shooter)...and just overall more efficient (the bar is low here lol).
but hes a cone on defense...overdribbles sometimes...and can be prone to turnovers. the warriors worst +/- lineups usually include poole in them.

the usual starting lineup with klay is/was the best lineup in the league this year (not sure if they are still there). hes still a better defender than poole and nobody can light it up like he does whenever he does get hot. but damn...nobody on this team shoots the team into losses like he does sometimes either.

so basically...i still have no idea lol.